Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]Did you all have noticed i was very thin in this picture whereas now i am 87 kg with 5.6 height....[/quote]

jasmeet my friend please loose your weight..according to your height 62.2 - 66.7 kg is perfect... :)

common start running now... :laugh:

http://www.healthorchid.com/content/consumer/idealhtwt_c.asp
Thanks Kalyani Mam,Rajani and sunny veer for the chart table.I have bookmarked it...

I have lost 5 Kg weight in 50 days by going to gym.Want to start running.I have now control on diet also.

I hope in 3 months loose 15 kg....
8-20100814.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
my best wishes for you... :) :)

I know sunny your good wishes are also with me forever and also every others members too...
[quote]I know sunny your good wishes are also with me forever and also every others members too...[/quote]

yes..of course...WE ARE FAMILY..(new upcoming movie) :laugh: :laugh: :silly: :silly: :P :P
Nice converstaion between sunny and jasmeet..i want a chart table to increase my weight..am just 63 now.
[quote]Nice converstaion between sunny and jasmeet..i want a chart table to increase my weight..am just 63 now.[/quote]

what is your height sajee?
My height is exactly 6 feet.............why are you asking sunny?
yes...you should increase your weight..maintain your weight between 73-78 kg according to chart.... :)
Hahahaha someone has lot of weight and someone has less weight according to the health chart...

Sajee you should reach atleast 70 kg of weight

sunny what about you how much is height and weight...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.