Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, before i mean earlier people have some morals and they used to go according to them and respect marriage relation but now people stopped respecting marriage relation especially if the age difference is more. So choosing right partner with correct is important for present days marriages

Earlier, husband was considered as a protector as woman won't earn and she stays at home. Now she earns and so, she just want a good friend in her husband to share everything!!!

Meera sandhu
Absolutely right sandhya, But not only friend, he should be care taker, admirer, lover and well wisher too
smilie.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Absolutely right sandhya, But not only friend, he should be care taker, admirer, lover and well wisher too

Keep dreaming till you get the best!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7946]}

Meera sandhu
I never dream, I struggle to get the best which i need. or make the thing as i need. that is the magic of me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, before i mean earlier people have some morals and they used to go according to them and respect marriage relation but now people stopped respecting marriage relation especially if the age difference is more. So choosing right partner with correct is important for present days marriages

Earlier, husband was considered as a protector as woman won't earn and she stays at home. Now she earns and so, she just want a good friend in her husband to share everything!!!

No doubt that things have changed for the better ,but we still have a long way to go.Most earning wives are answerable to their hubbies and have no real freedom to take any decisions regarding their income..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

No doubt that things have changed for the better ,but we still have a long way to go.Most earning wives are answerable to their hubbies and have no real freedom to take any decisions regarding their income..

I think women themselves are responsible for this :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Not quite so sandhya ! depends on many things.I know of women who are working and since it is needed, have their mother in laws staying with them at home and have to give their pay package to the m in law who decides what to do with the money. This really is a hope less situation, I feel it is better not to work, but stay home and do something from home..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Not quite so sandhya ! depends on many things.I know of women who are working and since it is needed, have their mother in laws staying with them at home and have to give their pay package to the m in law who decides what to do with the money. This really is a hope less situation, I feel it is better not to work, but stay home and do something from home..

Ya, it's the other side of the same coin!!!!
Yet, I won't agree with the last sentence....if they have the opportunity to work outside, definitely they should do. :)

Meera sandhu

Ya, it's the other side of the same coin!!!!
Yet, I won't agree with the last sentence....if they have the opportunity to work outside, definitely they should do. :)

depends on the situation ! If you have no freedom of any sort, it serves no purpose except that you are able to go out ..

Not so in every case UshaG- My daughter is a working woman with a one year old boy with a MS degree from BITS Pilani she works as project manger in an Australian company with a thick pay-pack. She acts according to her own wish, of course she is part of the family, only daughter in law and she owns every thing from both sides as only daughter as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.