The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You should know your priorities. I don't think any one would suggest you to waste your time in PTC type things. :)

You are right. Trying to ride 2 boats at a time wi;l not fetch you anything.

Well, instead of seeing it like riding 2 boats at a time (fruitlessly), I will call it multi-tasking and it has fetched me reasonably well. But the question is I am now trying to concentrate more on writing than just clicking. That's why I started this discussion.

You are wavering like pendulum. If I'm not mistaken you have already arrived at a decision. What all you want is a Validation.
@Abhi
we can't post earning site details here, it's against rules. You can use PMs. Hoping you understand.

oH :ohmy: :unsure:
am late by 7 minutes....Sunny has already responded :silly: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You should know your priorities. I don't think any one would suggest you to waste your time in PTC type things. :)

It has just become mind games now. My mind is dominating my brain and so I am stuck with some PTCs. But I think I will stop when I reach the payout. So, that I won't lose the bucks and can get more time at other important places too.

It will be better to get the payment first and then stop.

I too would agree with that especially if you have put in a lot of effort, why not see it through until you reach payout - however, in my opinion PTCs are a waste of time, you can utilise that time to write articles and earn much more...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:) You must be focus or writing. PTC sites are not for you.
I am currently working with some PTC sites. They are all paying and are legit so I don't mind being active there. But I have noticed that it takes a lot of time and I can't concentrate on my writing. What do I do? I feel like leaving the sites, but I am really reluctant doing it (but I want to leave it).

Well, instead of seeing it like riding 2 boats at a time (fruitlessly), I will call it multi-tasking and it has fetched me reasonably well. But the question is I am now trying to concentrate more on writing than just clicking. That's why I started this discussion.

You are wavering like pendulum. If I'm not mistaken you have already arrived at a decision. What all you want is a Validation.

Yes that's right. I have made up my mind. I just needed some inputs from friends like you. Thanks for the same. :)
I am also a member of one PTC site, but I think it is not worth without the referrals. It takes a lot of energy to get bored by clicking on the same links again and again each day. I got a cash out, and now I have thought to keep it out of my routine.

It has just become mind games now. My mind is dominating my brain and so I am stuck with some PTCs. But I think I will stop when I reach the payout. So, that I won't lose the bucks and can get more time at other important places too.

That's exactly what happens over a period of time. The same is happening with me and I am more inclined towards writing than just clicking. By the way, which is the PTC you are active on?

We do not discuss names in our forums and that should be clear to all members, thanks. Let me know if you have reached to a conclusion please!

Yes. I have reached a conclusion and got most of the replies on the expected lines. You can go ahead to lock the thread. Thank you all for your kind responses.

Yes that's right. I have made up my mind. I just needed some inputs from friends like you. Thanks for the same. :)

Then what's stopping you. Shoot in to your favourite realm. Set aside others "Head noddings."

Then what's stopping you. Shoot in to your favourite realm. Set aside others "Head noddings."

I am more active there for the past 3-4 days. (You might have seen the number of points and the places I jumped last week. Not boasting at all). I am also more active at other couple of sites that I write for. Almost didn't devoate any time for the PTCs now.

I am more active there for the past 3-4 days. (You might have seen the number of points and the places I jumped last week. Not boasting at all). I am also more active at other couple of sites that I write for. Almost didn't devoate any time for the PTCs now.

Your effort reflects in some form or other. All the best

Your effort reflects in some form or other. All the best

Ahhhh thanks. There is someone who has taken a note of that. I sincerely thank you for your kind words.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.