OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I somehow add colours and make yellow grass green. Do you think cow will eat that grass?
Supreme Court is examining whether to give retrospective or prospective effect to Domestic violence act 2005.What do you think?
To day is the childrens day and happy children day to all children.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9727]}
The Apophis asteroid could collide with the Earth on April 13, 2036, Russian astronomers say, according to Science.
Innate talents in humans will not show up in entirety from the beginning. Some traits come alive when a strong force shakes and awakens. And this process of awakening is nothing...
Now a days most of the tunes of Bollywood are copied from any Indian or foreign songs. We can't even say whether it is original or copied. Latest one is the hit song, 'Teri...
To mark the 150th birth anniversary of Nobel laureate Rabindranath Tagore, National Film Development Corporation (NFDC) is bringing out a commemorative collection of six DVDs,...
The Prime Minister says that younger people should take over in the government for the country to progress. What are your views on it?
Helping to others is good one for us?
At least 38 people were killed and 31 injured when an express train collided with a bus at an unmanned level crossing in Uttar Pradesh's Kanshiram Nagar district on Thursday,...
MANY AD ON VARIUS TV CHANNEL IS NOT FOR CHILDREN, BUT WE ARE FORCED TO SEE THOSE WITH ALLIGETHER. THIS IS A SIGHT POLLUTION I THINK.WILL NOT THIS BE STOPPED LEGALLY OR SOME RULES...
Making Of Endhiran Audio Launch Video for download http://is.gd/ejhN6
Yesterday it was 1,36,218 7 day avg 1,42,258 1 month avg 133,484 3 month avg 218,336 3 month change -3,479,770 {increasing}. Members are increasing day by day and...
are you feeling that you are not 100% healthy?
It is often shown in romantic movies that hero and heroine recognizes each other, if they are made for each other - a strong bond or an attraction is formed. Many people often...
It is often said that we do things only that we feel right. Yet sometimes we do wrong things even if our mind says, "It's wrong." It may be for our personal goals,...
In what types of activities do you participate in Bodduanan and at what levels? Forums, Articles, Poll voting, Poll submission, Reading articles, commenting on articles/polls...
Hide & remove Ribbon in Office 2010 full steps @ http://goo.gl/fb/Edy5r
Friends I have noticed that many of you don't post your forums under proper category. I want to ask the admin, if we reply to those forums, we will be penalied or our posts will...