Yesterday, I was at Capital city when news spread that no.1 bakery of Thiruvananthapuram city is sealed for selling fungus affected food materials. Actually, for the past 1 week, somehow a ghost has entered inside food inspectors of Kerala that they are working restless to check each and every restaurants of Kerala, already given notice to more than 1000 restaurents. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Those caught include even 5 star hotels of Kochi for keeping food for more than 1 month.
Last week, one boy died within hours after eating a Shawarma from a fast food restaurant in TVM which made officials to open their eyes. If we view visuals shown in Tv, it's sure, we will never visit any restaurant even for a tea. Today, I read from newspaper that a bakery was sealed in Thrissur because it used colour of clothes to colour cakes. :ohmy: :ohmy: :dry: :dry: :huh: :huh:
When we are having a lunch or dinner outside, how much are we assuring that it's free of all health hazards??? :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not safe to eat in restaurants. There is no guarantee of quality. It is the best to buy branded items with Agmark and prepare food at home. The businessmen including restaurants are there only for money and they care noting about people's health. The sanitary department is corrupt and these business men bribe them.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually, fast food is growing fast in our state and restaurents arising everyday, as it's a very profitable business here. The place where even a common man earns more than 500 daily, it's common that such poisons attract people quickly.
But in the past 1 week, it's reduced almost half all over Kerala. Yet I feel, very soon, people will forget everything

Meera sandhu
Now media also have taken their eyes from food inspection. Now they are celebrating new events

Meera sandhu
our awareness is less only. we didnot used to analyze about the foods. :side: :side: :side: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Bachelors like me are unavoidable using food at restaurants. :( :(

Vinu

you also can prepare food in your room na?
:) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I take care on food very much it must be healthy and pure.In many places such as hotels,Restaurant foods are not 100% pure.I neglect such type of places............
My family prefers homemade food. We hardly go out and have lunch/dinner.

you also can prepare food in your room na?
:) :) :)

Bachelors are very lazy....
better option will be......his marriage. :P :P :P
Kanna, why are you still waiting?????? Now, you have a secure job. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
We need to be very careful whatever we eat. Even the branded items are sometimes, not that much good.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.