OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Animals will never punch a hole in the plate they eat. But human beings will. Animals will not destroy that branch of the tree which gives them the shade in rain and shine. But...
How can we help to make our country best?
It is sad that West Bengal government is indifferent to starvation of tea workers in the state. Their condition is pitiable....
Can parents help in preventing drinking problem in college going kids? http://news.yahoo.com/s/hsn/20110317/hl_hsn/parentscanhelppreventproblemdrinkingincollegekids
Do you feel that Kan kan me hai bhagwan ? how its true?
Getting depressed over the death of their father and a pet dog these two sisters got themselves locked up in their room for almost seven months and finally got rescued in Noida....
What is the cheapest thing in India? If you cannot find the answer after thinking for a while then just visit the...
Indians love sensation, and how! News of Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden's death drew 42.6 million viewers in India, against the 42.1 million who watched the fairytale British...
Do anyone have Idea about PR7 and PR5. Its something about page rank? As I am blogger how can get benefit from this.
HE'S POORER BY US$50000! Warnie has been fined 50 grand for his spat with Sanjay Dixit. Do you think the fine was justified?
Is spirituality part of religion? Listening to religious preachers or Satsang- Do these lead to salvation? See all these in the link. There are many myths about...
It is generally not desirable to seek job with previous employer. But if you seek, following link will...
Good news friends , I reached at 100 $ in adsense earning first time. I will get my first cheque from google soon.
Which is your favourite cartoon/comic character? Tom and Jerry, Chota Bheem, Mr.Bean, Mickey and Donald....
I wish you a happy Dussehra..... My wishes to all Boddunan members and to your near and dears...... ---- ADI ( Adithya Sastrulavari)
do you believe in ghost?
Write any home recepies to increase health?
Drinking bed coffee good or bad? What is the first thing you do, After getting out of bed?
What was the first automobile you ever drove?