Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Total matters depend upon relation. Age is not a factor.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I want to say, it's the theme of my novel, which I am rewritting now.
Often, the age difference prevents the both from expressing the feeling towards the other, isn't it? Particularly if they are following Indian customs, thinking about their families too!!!! It's the story of unrevealed love between two people having age difference.

I have tried to prove that, it's with the mind that both people love each other, not according to physical appearance or age!!! It can happen even within a fraction of seconds even if our mind is not ready to accept the true fact!!!

I tried to say, "Love won't perish, but our body will. True love, loves soul only not body... which is immortal. So, if it's true love, it never look for appearance, age, time etc. Otherwise it's not true love because age shows physcal qualities and love is an eternal one"
What's your opinion?????

I too feel so sandhya :) because feelings are beyond age and appearances.when love is based only on mutual attraction it doesnt last long whereas when two people fall in love gradually after getting to know each other, the feelings are much deeper..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

well, one thing that brings up this issue is the fact that we are living in India.

It has been followed for long that girls in marriage are often younger rather than older to the men they get married to. This is because of the fact that the Indian culture takes men to be the 'pati'/'owner' and teh women is the sub-ordinate or the weaker gender. That is why parents get angry if a guy likes a women older to him.

If this was USA/UK/Australia, then it would be acceptable because no one bothers about age, but only bothers about compatability

Swetha Shenoy
well, one thing that brings up this issue is the fact that we are living in India.

It has been followed for long that girls in marriage are often younger rather than older to the men they get married to. This is because of the fact that the Indian culture takes men to be the 'pati'/'owner' and teh women is the sub-ordinate or the weaker gender. That is why parents get angry if a guy likes a women older to him.

If this was USA/UK/Australia, then it would be acceptable because no one bothers about age, but only bothers about compatability

Even here in India there are scores of examples of yester years actors and many prominent people getting married to older women without any negative impact. It is basically a mind set, as you rightly pointed out in our society.But of late people dont really bother about such issues..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Often, the age difference prevents the both from expressing the feeling towards the other, isn't it? Particularly if they are following Indian customs, thinking about their families too!!!! It's the story of unrevealed love between two people having age difference.

I have tried to prove that, it's with the mind that both people love each other, not according to physical appearance or age!!! It can happen even within a fraction of seconds even if our mind is not ready to accept the true fact!!!

I tried to say, "Love won't perish, but our body will. True love, loves soul only not body... which is immortal. So, if it's true love, it never look for appearance, age, time etc. Otherwise it's not true love because age shows physcal qualities and love is an eternal one"
What's your opinion?????

I too feel so sandhya :) because feelings are beyond age and appearances.when love is based only on mutual attraction it doesnt last long whereas when two people fall in love gradually after getting to know each other, the feelings are much deeper..

If so, my novel will be a huge hit smashing records :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have added one more thing!!!!
According to Indian customs, wife should respect her husband. If she is older than her husband, she never respects him. That's why our ancestors made such a system. Many systems have already changed....even this one!!!
Ash-Abhi are living as a lovely couple.

Then what to say about those couples like Dileep Kumar-Saira Banu...gap of 21 years, even if he is older. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Me and husband only 9.5 months difference, he is elder. Now, we both are of same age :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I usually don't respect him, I see a friend in him. It may be because of that 'age' factor!!!(also I knew him earlier)
Now also, he always deduct 1 year from mine, while he fills some application as he feels in mind, we should have at least 2 years age difference :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

What's your opinion?????

If so, my novel will be a huge hit smashing records :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

According to Indian customs, wife should respect her husband. If she is older than her husband, she never respects him. That's why our ancestors made such a system. Many systems have already changed....even this one!!!

Then what to say about those couples like Dileep Kumar-Saira Banu...gap of 21 years, even if he is older. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Me and husband only 9.5 months difference, he is elder. Now, we both are of same age :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I usually don't respect him, I see a friend in him. It may be because of that 'age' factor!!!(also I knew him earlier)
Now also, he always deduct 1 year from mine, while he fills some application as he feels in mind, we should have at least 2 years age difference :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It is nice to hear about your understanding with your husband sandhya, you both seem very balanced in your relationship :) Respect is mutual and definitely not based on age difference, which just goes to show how shallow the whole theory is :huh: .We respect our elders because we feel a lot of regard for them and also respect their experience in life and wisdom that they have amassed ...

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

What's your opinion?????

It is nice to hear about your understanding with your husband sandhya, you both seem very balanced in your relationship :) Respect is mutual and definitely not based on age difference, which just goes to show how shallow the whole theory is :huh: .We respect our elders because we feel a lot of regard for them and also respect their experience in life and wisdom that they have amassed ...

Thank you Usha for such a lovely commend.
He is older than me, but just 9 months. Actually we behave like friends....even our relatives say so. You know my character, talks a lot!! Thus a lively show throughout!!! :cheer: :cheer:
Actually if I try to respect him, I may not able to become so close with him or tease him with funny things!!! :P :P

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya. you couple have a good understanding. So have choosed a good life partner who suits to your mentality

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, sandhya. you couple have a good understanding. So have choosed a good life partner who suits to your mentality

Parents chose for me. Yet they chose the best!!!!

Actually I also believe, the gap should not be above 4 years. Then only we can consider him as our friend.
My parents have an age difference of 14 years. At that time, it's OK. But present times, even 10 year difference may be surprising!! Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
yes, before i mean earlier people have some morals and they used to go according to them and respect marriage relation but now people stopped respecting marriage relation especially if the age difference is more. So choosing right partner with correct is important for present days marriages

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.