The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You should know your priorities. I don't think any one would suggest you to waste your time in PTC type things. :)

You are right. Trying to ride 2 boats at a time wi;l not fetch you anything.

Well, instead of seeing it like riding 2 boats at a time (fruitlessly), I will call it multi-tasking and it has fetched me reasonably well. But the question is I am now trying to concentrate more on writing than just clicking. That's why I started this discussion.

You are wavering like pendulum. If I'm not mistaken you have already arrived at a decision. What all you want is a Validation.

Yes that's right. I have made up my mind. I just needed some inputs from friends like you. Thanks for the same. :)

Then what's stopping you. Shoot in to your favourite realm. Set aside others "Head noddings."

I am more active there for the past 3-4 days. (You might have seen the number of points and the places I jumped last week. Not boasting at all). I am also more active at other couple of sites that I write for. Almost didn't devoate any time for the PTCs now.

Your effort reflects in some form or other. All the best

Ahhhh thanks. There is someone who has taken a note of that. I sincerely thank you for your kind words.

We re all learners, learning from each other. Tomorrow I may seek your help
Thanks every one, as Abhi has already decided to stop PTC after payout and also to close this thread. I am locking it now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.