Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How often do you people eat outside? tell me please.

Meera sandhu
Most of the people love to eat outside. As now people have no time prepare at home

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That is one of the reason I don't like eating food outside its very rare we go out to eat in a restaurant.I don't rely on them most of them don't focus on hygiene. :evil:
I would prefer to eat at home any day because I should know what I eat and how was that cooked. Eating out is not safe unless you know the place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would prefer to eat at home any day because I should know what I eat and how was that cooked. Eating out is not safe unless you know the place.

Exactly one must know about the food how it is cooked he/she is eating.I have seen many Dhabas where there they are least concern of hygene people over there don't even wash hands before cooking.If someone sees the place where the food is cooked may be he/she won't come there to again of course sometimes there are compulsions when we don't have another option to eat out. :blink:

Exactly one must know about the food how it is cooked he/she is eating.I have seen many Dhabas where there they are least concern of hygene people over there don't even wash hands before cooking.If someone sees the place where the food is cooked may be he/she won't come there to again of course sometimes there are compulsions when we don't have another option to eat out. :blink:

Well! if we go out, they we have to adjust. There is no place, where you will get good, like you eat at home. We need to eat in limit and we should be little sure that we are going at a good place.

Want to make each day Accountable

Well! if we go out, they we have to adjust. There is no place, where you will get good, like you eat at home. We need to eat in limit and we should be little sure that we are going at a good place.

That's why I said if there is compulsion then we must adjust with the food on our own risk. :blink:
Most people nowadays I noticed are now eating more of packaged foods such as cornflakes, mueslis, flavoured cornflakes, Maggi noodles and ready to cook meals etc. But what they don't realize is that all these foods contain much more salts than is healthy and a lot of different kinds of chemical preservatives. These foods are in fact junk foods as opposed to home-prepared foods and are major culprits in increased bodyweights, hypertension and diabetes.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Most people nowadays I noticed are now eating more of packaged foods such as cornflakes, mueslis, flavoured cornflakes, Maggi noodles and ready to cook meals etc. But what they don't realize is that all these foods contain much more salts than is healthy and a lot of different kinds of chemical preservatives. These foods are in fact junk foods as opposed to home-prepared foods and are major culprits in increased bodyweights, hypertension and diabetes.

I eat Cornflakes and I don't think anything is wrong in that.

Want to make each day Accountable

The food stuffs we buy are adulterated and the vegetables are infected with pesticides. This leads to many health problems in humans.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.