Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The right as difference for partners is from 1 to 5 years. It is better and good to have one year different to become a best couple

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, before i mean earlier people have some morals and they used to go according to them and respect marriage relation but now people stopped respecting marriage relation especially if the age difference is more. So choosing right partner with correct is important for present days marriages

Earlier, husband was considered as a protector as woman won't earn and she stays at home. Now she earns and so, she just want a good friend in her husband to share everything!!!

No doubt that things have changed for the better ,but we still have a long way to go.Most earning wives are answerable to their hubbies and have no real freedom to take any decisions regarding their income..

I think women themselves are responsible for this :evil: :evil: :evil:

Not quite so sandhya ! depends on many things.I know of women who are working and since it is needed, have their mother in laws staying with them at home and have to give their pay package to the m in law who decides what to do with the money. This really is a hope less situation, I feel it is better not to work, but stay home and do something from home..

Not so in every case UshaG- My daughter is a working woman with a one year old boy with a MS degree from BITS Pilani she works as project manger in an Australian company with a thick pay-pack. She acts according to her own wish, of course she is part of the family, only daughter in law and she owns every thing from both sides as only daughter as well.

I am talking about the vast majority of women like the bank emlployees,teachers and ladies working at a basic level coming from traditional backgrounds.I see many of them having little or no financial freedom.A couple of my colleagues hesitate to go even to the canteen during lunch break, calling their husbands to get permission..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The right as difference for partners is from 1 to 5 years. It is better and good to have one year different to become a best couple

The point I am trying to make is that age does not matter in a relationship or in a marriage , what matters most is the level of compatibility of the couple..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes, before i mean earlier people have some morals and they used to go according to them and respect marriage relation but now people stopped respecting marriage relation especially if the age difference is more. So choosing right partner with correct is important for present days marriages

Earlier, husband was considered as a protector as woman won't earn and she stays at home. Now she earns and so, she just want a good friend in her husband to share everything!!!

No doubt that things have changed for the better ,but we still have a long way to go.Most earning wives are answerable to their hubbies and have no real freedom to take any decisions regarding their income..

I think women themselves are responsible for this :evil: :evil: :evil:

Not quite so sandhya ! depends on many things.I know of women who are working and since it is needed, have their mother in laws staying with them at home and have to give their pay package to the m in law who decides what to do with the money. This really is a hope less situation, I feel it is better not to work, but stay home and do something from home..

Not so in every case UshaG- My daughter is a working woman with a one year old boy with a MS degree from BITS Pilani she works as project manger in an Australian company with a thick pay-pack. She acts according to her own wish, of course she is part of the family, only daughter in law and she owns every thing from both sides as only daughter as well.

I am talking about the vast majority of women like the bank emlployees,teachers and ladies working at a basic level coming from traditional backgrounds.I see many of them having little or no financial freedom.A couple of my colleagues hesitate to go even to the canteen during lunch break, calling their husbands to get permission..

In many areas, women are yet to move forward...it's applicable for both well-educated and illiterate females :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
There must be exactly 5 years difference between partners. This is followed by historical people also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

There must be exactly 5 years difference between partners. This is followed by historical people also.

just for arguments sake, what if you fell in love with a really nice girl who is just a year younger than you or a year older than you...Will age come in the way ?

i think 5 years difference. Husband must be elder than wife about to 5 to 6 yrs.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I think this totally depends on partners and their comfort level. There are pars who are happy despite all the age differences.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think this totally depends on partners and their comfort level. There are pars who are happy despite all the age differences.

Thats very true, I know of a couple who have a age difference of 7 years, the lady being older and they are very happy and have been married for more than 13 years now, but sadly have no children, recently they adopted a girl after a long struggle with the concerned departments.Adopting a child in India is not at all easy ! :dry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.