Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The food stuffs we buy are adulterated and the vegetables are infected with pesticides. This leads to many health problems in humans.

which one? Can you name them.

Want to make each day Accountable

The food stuffs we buy are adulterated and the vegetables are infected with pesticides. This leads to many health problems in humans.

Giving extra colour to such packed food is the best example of adulteration....
Also extra spices and salts....

What about aginomotto? It's very harmful to our body

Meera sandhu
Most people nowadays I noticed are now eating more of packaged foods such as cornflakes, mueslis, flavoured cornflakes, Maggi noodles and ready to cook meals etc. But what they don't realize is that all these foods contain much more salts than is healthy and a lot of different kinds of chemical preservatives. These foods are in fact junk foods as opposed to home-prepared foods and are major culprits in increased bodyweights, hypertension and diabetes.

I eat Cornflakes and I don't think anything is wrong in that.

Ronark, if you eat them occasionally, nothing is wrong. But if you eat them regularly then the salt in it will definitely cause problems!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Giving extra colour to such packed food is the best example of adulteration....
Also extra spices and salts....

What about aginomotto? It's very harmful to our body

Ajinomoto is nothing but monosodium glutamate (MSG) used mainly in Chinese preparations and also to enhance flavour and taste in many ready-to-cook meals. Consumption of ajinomoto regularly is known to cause cancer and in young children impair learning and cognitive development.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.