The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then what should i do with a doctor who advised to give powder milk to my kids when they were unwell and were below 1 year of age. :laugh:
Then what should i do with a doctor who advised to give powder milk to my kids when they were unwell and were below 1 year of age. :laugh:

I think you can advise it to me when i am less than one year old. Now I want full cream and not powder milk.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think you can advise it to me when i am less than one year old. Now I want full cream and not powder milk.

Oh suny you mis typed it i thought you forgot to write eighty in front of one. :laugh:

Oh suny you mis typed it i thought you forgot to write eighty in front of one. :laugh:

why? you have no trust in re-birth? I am getting younger while with younger people like you. :evil: every day I am getting younger by one year, so in next 20 or so I shall be like you and than younger than you before you would know. :laugh: :P

why? you have no trust in re-birth? I am getting younger while with younger people like you. :evil: every day I am getting younger by one year, so in next 20 or so I shall be like you and than younger than you before you would know. :laugh: :P

Yes i totally believe in re birth but apart from it i also believe that the people who do more sins don't get birth again as human beings. :P :P :laugh:

Yes i totally believe in re birth but apart from it i also believe that the people who do more sins don't get birth again as human beings. :P :P :laugh:

I am so sorry to read this. That means I shall not be able to meet my best friend in his next birth. By the way what do you expect to e in your next? :evil:

I am so sorry to read this. That means I shall not be able to meet my best friend in his next birth. By the way what do you expect to e in your next? :evil:

May be a dog.I will always be faithful to my master so that i may become human being in next birth. :laugh:

What about you? What do you think you would be? :)

yes doctor is right.the kind of powdered milk they suggested for your kids is healthy.that is meant for kids only.even my little cousin also have it.

a.s.

I will rather be an elephant. I want to eat lots of sugarcane which are part of our own farms.

May be a dog.I will always be faithful to my master so that i may become human being in next birth. :laugh:

What about you? What do you think you would be? :)

I recently started drinking TEA.. Before then this I was always having milk. I didn't left that habit because of it taste, because I like its taste with cardamom.. So sometimes I have it.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.