OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hey -- I have come across a funny advertisement about "GOOGLE CHROME" Have a look!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dr5u57WRumI&feature=channel :) :) :)
Hi guys, I just found out that a banana peel when scrubbed on teeth makes it white,its a natural whitening agent for teeth. :) never thought that the peel would help!
Here is the poll: http://www.boddunan.com/polls/viewpoll/polls/4425-good-morning.html Here is the description: "what do you like when you awake up in the...
Do you care about nutrition ? How much do you care about nutrition ?
I would conclude my day with the quote of Benjamin Franklin which is in the title and request you to give your views! Good Night to all of you!
When is Boddunan's Birth day. we all member want to celebrate on that day. We need the both date The Birth of Site and site owner
will Ramayan be revised in future??
I have just noticed that Kumaresh has changes his Avatar!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Half of India Thrill by a Earth Quakes , 9 people lost their lifes in Bihar only.
Due to increase of technology in medical sciences every day one new disease is borning. Will you agree for this or not?
When shopkeeper offers discount, people buy more products. This is marketing tactics. Do you think, we are buying good and better quality products from sale?
On the opening day, a 10 second ad slot for Amitabh Bachchan hosted Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC 4) have been sold for Rs 3.5 lakh each, while the reality show hit a record...
ban
y cant the government ban the politicions on spending lot of money for elections?
Hi friends,I have to leave my hometown, as I got the doj from my company and leaving 31st of March to my new destination. Not sure, whether, I can be in constant touch with...
Does any one believe in astrology? If so please give some astrologer details. I need to check my future :)
Education in India seems to be a bit out-dated. Should we have a new system of education for our children?
Dear friends, How are you? I am back again after long gap. :) But I always remember the words of our dear friend chinmoy. :cheer: "If You Are Out of...
Spanish woman claims over sun as her property!! Spanish woman claims over sun as her property!! Full News Here!! :dry: :dry: What a ridiculous claim!!! :S :S NExt...
Sukhram sent to 5 years in jail for 1996 telecom scam.
Hai friends let us wish father, as it is fathers day