Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Patiently waiting for my impatience! :woohoo: :woohoo: Wow!!!

Too wise for one's age!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7432]}

Whose age?
Yours or mine? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7434]}

How many times will you break your system in impatience? :cheer:
It's already broken :P
computer-17_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Too wise for one's age!!

Whose age?
Yours or mine? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7436]}

Too wise for one's age!!

Whose age?
Yours or mine? ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7436]}

Ha ha...keep breaking it continuously :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
After all your system is very patient :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
patience and me.good joke.people often say me have patience dear.but they dont actually know that i loose it after having a lot.

a.s.
I think while you see a bad character around you, you loose your patience and can not tolerate him/her, but that is a common thing. better stay away from that person. Your problem is half solved.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am always known among my friends and relatives for my patience. But the problem is everyone thinks, she will adjust with everything easily.

Yes same with me too. I am known for my pateince too. But i think people take us for granted and expect a lot

As a doc,you are supposed to be so and that's why people take it for granted! Unfairly although!

Yes very right. But i am happy that I have this quality rather than being impatient.
I am a patience person but when it reach several heights i dont spare the others activities.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am patient to a reasonable extent only. There is time aspect for any thing. If you do not wait even for reasonable time, you are impatient. But there is no point in being patient for a very long period.

Once, I gave my watch for repair. But the watch was not repaired even in a week despite promise of three days. I visited the shop thrice but in vain. Ultimately, I told the repair shop that I was very patient but they must tell me exact time. If this is one year, tell me frankly so that I may visit only then. This had effect and the watch was repaired in a day.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am a patience person but when it reach several heights i dont spare the others activities.

How? Breaking their properties??? :P

Meera sandhu
I am patient to a reasonable extent only. There is time aspect for any thing. If you do not wait even for reasonable time, you are impatient. But there is no point in being patient for a very long period.

Once, I gave my watch for repair. But the watch was not repaired even in a week despite promise of three days. I visited the shop thrice but in vain. Ultimately, I told the repair shop that I was very patient but they must tell me exact time. If this is one year, tell me frankly so that I may visit only then. This had effect and the watch was repaired in a day.

Yes....sometimes our quick responses are better than our best patience

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.