The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Even i also have the habit of drinking milk since childhood. :)

Try a glass of milk mixed with 1 spoon of honey daily may that will help you to gain weight. :)

Honey decreases weight.....I think so :sick:

Meera sandhu

Try a glass of milk mixed with 1 spoon of honey daily may that will help you to gain weight. :)

Honey decreases weight.....I think so :sick:

Is it so? :unsure:

I think when it is mixed with milk its characteristics change. :)
Yes...I know honey as the best weight loss tool. But I don't know what happens if it is mixed with milk.
Honey+lime in empty stomach is good for weight loss....I heard so

Meera sandhu
Yes...I know honey as the best weight loss tool. But I don't know what happens if it is mixed with milk.

Yes i also heard that homey with lemon juice is the best to reduce weight but i could not able to shed my weight by this also. :laugh:

Yes i also heard that homey with lemon juice is the best to reduce weight but i could not able to shed my weight by this also. :laugh:

Let me tell the truth...I also tried for a month :P

Meera sandhu
Not at all! It's good for kids, pregnant ladies and feeding mothers. Otherwise, it will help only to increase body weight. Better option would be tea, coffee or curd. What you say? ;)

Cow's milk don't increase fat but it sharpens mind. :) :whistle:

But it contains fat yaar...fat removed milk is really healthy, no doubt.....abundant source of calcium

ok i will try it but if it will turn wrong means if i will loosevweight then?? :( :(
i do drink milk two times a day and the day when i dont drink i use to say my mother that my leg is paining because today i didnt had milk and she says its psychological.but i dont drink cow's milk it smells,i drink buffalo's milk.
And who say that by drinking milk you become fat,i have this habit from childhood, come and see me i am trying to gain some weight from past few years but didnt gained yet. :( :(

a.s.
I hate milk from childhood itself. If my mother gives me, I will pour it into Kitchen sink....I remember that. Now I am really feeling sorry for that :( :( :(
But if added Horlicks, Bournvita etc, no problem :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
I hate milk from childhood itself. If my mother gives me, I will pour it into Kitchen sink....I remember that. Now I am really feeling sorry for that :( :( :(

try drinking cold milk it taste good than the hot one..

a.s.

Oh yes drinking cold milk is more tastier Sandhya try it. :)

Oh yes drinking cold milk is more tastier Sandhya try it. :)

Cold milk...no way...but I like milk shake and sharjah...also naruneendi-milk drink...really tasty

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.