On seeing some one characters we will loose our patience . How much patience you are having.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not very clear about what you exactly meant! Disliking one and showing patience or impatience are not the same!
Don't know as i never encountered such situation. :blink:

I don't care for someone's character if that someone is very close to me. :blink:

How much patience you have?.Is there any UOM for it? :woohoo:
Does patience have a measure or a set limit?????? Also, it is not the same as liking or not liking a person!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am always known among my friends and relatives for my patience. But the problem is everyone thinks, she will adjust with everything easily.

Meera sandhu
I am always known among my friends and relatives for my patience. But the problem is everyone thinks, she will adjust with everything easily.

Yes same with me too. I am known for my pateince too. But i think people take us for granted and expect a lot

Yes same with me too. I am known for my pateince too. But i think people take us for granted and expect a lot

As a doc,you are supposed to be so and that's why people take it for granted! Unfairly although!

Sure!!!
Problem is that they can't tolerate even our minute intolerances :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
7_5_139_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Sure!!!
Problem is that they can't tolerate even our minute intolerances :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Once you have projected yourself to be tolerant,how can you be intolerant. As I have built a solid reputation (notoriety) to be an intolerant person, and none expects tolerance from me - mercifully!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7419]}

Sure!!!

Once you have projected yourself to be tolerant,how can you be intolerant. As I have built a solid reputation (notoriety) to be an intolerant person, and none expects tolerance from me - mercifully!!

Who know you better than me??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now don't keep staring at me :cheer:
36_5_11_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Sure!!!

Who know you better than me??? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Now don't keep staring at me :cheer:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7421]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.