OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Some days before, I called one of my friends working in Government sector during office hours. Actually, I had to convey him an urgent message. But he didn't take the phone. In...
i think democracy is not the best way of working.but we dont have anything better than this.in democracy we discard the choice of choice of some people.
24 Telengana students drowned in sudden release of water from a dam in HP. Very sad. Condolences to the affected families. Once again insensitivity in devising alert systems to...
This picture is nothing but the homepage of a website named http://milliondollarhomepage.com/ flooded with advertisments.
In this topic lets discuss the reasons and ways of reducing global warming.
The great novel, 'The Alchemist' adds great flavours to our life. It says, even the fortune at our door step can be identified only after travelling 1000 miles to reach it. Is...
Google has launched a program called Screenwise Project, where the participants can earn upto $25 for browsing. You need to have a google account for this and you should be...
that makes it around one and half liter. I try to drink 3-5 in a day depending upon weather conditions. Do you think this is all right?
Do you think college years are the most sparkling years of your life?
The textiles minister's exit will further alter the equations between the DMK and the Congress
Whom Do You Want to Meet in your Life? Who is on your wish list ? :unsure: :unsure:
what dream you have seen today
This is the dedication of the US postal service to mother teresa for her humanitarian work.
How about everyday announcements are listed in Main page? Under announcement section, the news about revenue share is available. If other news like Limitation on Polls or Weekly...
Bodduna started again showing Google ads. I think this is the best publisher than any other.
The 7 Health Benefits of Sex 1. Sex Can Cure Headaches 2. Sex Reduces Stress 3. Sex Increases Blood Flow 4. Sex Maintains your Body 5. Orgasms Increase your...
HI FRIENDS IF YOU KNOW LINUX THEN TRY TO LEARN ME LINUX OS HOW TO USE LINUX HOW IS IT BETTER THEN WINDOWS HOW ITS IMPORTANT FOR US ??? :huh:
Asi Kaun si cheej hai jisko jitna Kheencho utna hi small hoti jati hai? Give me answer.
What is difference between quick reply and reply topics in forum reply?