The topic is locked.
What do you say guys? That would save cyber world a little more space with Gs Jis etc. So from now on I would call every one with their first names only
-Sunil

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I is good to call by their first name.But when any person who are unknown or just elder that us we must use G.It shows that we had respect towards them.We can call our friends by their name only.

Sharmistha Banerjee
What do you say guys? That would save cyber world a little more space with Gs Jis etc. So from now on I would call every one with their first names only
-Sunil

are you taking the super power of a moderator? :cheer: :cheer: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
That's a very good idea! It brings us all on the same platform!!! :) I never attach jis etc. to anyone even knowing they are much older than me, probably still not recovered from informal BPO culture! :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's a very good idea! It brings us all on the same platform!!! :) I never attach jis etc. to anyone even knowing they are much older than me, probably still not recovered from informal BPO culture! :lol:

Actually Kalyani, he has already passed his half century mark and most members here are younger than him, except Gulshanji.
At least now, he is aware of his age. ;)
So nice :P

Meera sandhu

I too have spent almost 25+years in corporate world and aware about every culture but what I feel that this is better to go with the trend to not to look different.

Actually Kalyani, he has already passed his half century mark and most members here are younger than him, except Gulshanji.

No my grand son (my daughter's son) in my profile picture represents me here so I never felt that I am elder than any one. And moderator is as good a member here as a Kaiser....sorry Caesar. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
8866_2012-09-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I too have spent almost 25+years in corporate world and aware about every culture but what I feel that this is better to go with the trend to not to look different.

I agree! It also makes others comfortable when interacting with us!

I know Sandhya he is 51 but I am not at all uncomfortable addressing him, Gulshan, or Usha or even Chinmoy by their first names! :laugh: Even Abid is older, above 45 at least I think!

I think I already spoke about this on some other discussion..First of all here none of us have seen each other and know for sure about anything including age except what we have revealed, so where is the question of respect ,reverence with regard to age etc...We have an online name and one should use that instead of adding on what you think is right, thats my feeling ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know Sandhya he is 51 but I am not at all uncomfortable addressing him, Gulshan, or Usha or even Chinmoy by their first names! :laugh: Even Abid is older, above 45 at least I think!

I hope i won't sound further disappointing giving you the exact details. People generally call me suny on almost 20 different sites.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.