Amitabh Bacchan, Saharuk Khan and Mithun Chakraborty inaurgated the national film festival in West Bengal.
This is first time that all three superstar are in one stage.
Mamata Banerjee have done this in Kolkata.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Woh! this is ossom. I missed this opportunity. I should have been their. Can you upload photos of this show here in boddunan?
Amitabh Bacchan, Saharuk Khan and Mithun Chakraborty inaurgated the national film festival in West Bengal.
This is first time that all three superstar are in one stage.
Mamata Banerjee have done this in Kolkata.

The audience must have been dazzled by the blinding brightness.
Shah ruk and film festival??
Does he attend award film nights?
Ram Chetta have you gone there? Where are the photos?

Meera sandhu
Oh no is it telecasted in Tv. From one week my television is not working

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friends I have read this news in todays Hindi newspaper. Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma were also present in this great occassion.
Mamata Banerjee bought the three superstars together.Other are also present.This was wonderful to see them together.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9204]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Mamata Banerjee bought the three superstars together.Other are also present.This was wonderful to see them together.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9204]}

Sharmistha already posted a photo and I will load some. Let me collect.

I liked the picture. Thanks Sharmistha for uploading the picture here. Katrina Kaif is looking very beautiful.
Yes Kaitrina is very gorgeous and really beautiful.In Indian wear all women look beautiful.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9207]}

Sharmistha Banerjee
Amitabh Bachhan started his speech in Bengali- after all he started his career from here.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.