The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here after I will call you as Sunil not SunilJi ok.. :cheer: :cheer: But I did not use JIs or Gs anywhere I think. I only used Sir in some posts. Thats all

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
That's a very good idea! It brings us all on the same platform!!! :) I never attach jis etc. to anyone even knowing they are much older than me, probably still not recovered from informal BPO culture! :lol:

Ditto. I have worked for BPO companies and I think the culture stuck with me as well. I really have no problem addressing anyone by their first name irrespective of their age. Also, I am grateful to the members here not taking offense to this habit of mine(Considering I younger than most members here)

Upload your photo first. then I will answer :P

Lol, well if you send me a mail, I can give you a link to my personal blog and there you can see me ;)

No self promotion here.

And on a serious note, how do we change our profile pic here. Initially, I used to change it by going to the community tab, click on edit profile and change it. But now I can't seem to find the option. Hope someone here can help me out.

you can send your blog details as PM to me. Let me see you first :cheer:
Now, no way to change your picture. Just wait.

Some days before, seeing your avatar, my house maid was laughing and asked, who is it? She might have thought, it's some creature :cheer:

Even i also tried to change it but could not find any way to do it. may be Puneet Chabra or Asha know it as they have changed their avatars recently. :blink:

I think we should ask the trick from either of the two as they have done it recently.

Even Usha did it recently and changed to a beautiful flower. Hope if Usha is reading this post she would tell us the trick to change it. :)

Yes sanjeev, I have a feeling that the facility came on for a few days only and I dont see it now since I wanted to change into something else and looked for the button, but not there...The site and the dash board is still undergoing some changes and not all the features have been put in place yet..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, I also tried to find a way to do that b could not find a way to change the pro-pic. I am looking to look a little bigger now. My kiddo is growing fast.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes, I also tried to find a way to do that b could not find a way to change the pro-pic. I am looking to look a little bigger now. My kiddo is growing fast.

Of course now you should change your profile picture as moderator cannot be a kid he must grow up to have a check on all of us. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Of course now you should change your profile picture as moderator cannot be a kid he must grow up to have a check on all of us. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

at least age +18 :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.