The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I already have a G in my name so no problem if you people add it or not sjvG..hehehe... :laugh:

I don't think one should add jee to the name of online friends as we people don't know about the age of each other. I did a mistake once and called Sunyji on one of the site which made you so irritated I remember along with Shweta you really made me hurt that day since then I never use Jee to anyone's name on online. :)

Sunny, it's not fair :evil: :evil:
You scared our poor Dracula for showing you some respect. :dry: :( :(

Meera sandhu
I already have a G in my name so no problem if you people add it or not sjvG..hehehe... :laugh:

I don't think one should add jee to the name of online friends as we people don't know about the age of each other. I did a mistake once and called Sunyji on one of the site which made you so irritated I remember along with Shweta you really made me hurt that day since then I never use Jee to anyone's name on online. :)

I was not scared I was surprised that people don't want respect they want them to be called by their names. :laugh:

I was not scared I was surprised that people don't want respect they want them to be called by their names. :laugh:

I don't mind.
You can call me Sandhyajee now onwards, even if am 2-3 years younger than you ;)

Meera sandhu

I don't mind.
You can call me Sandhyajee now onwards, even if am 2-3 years younger than you ;)

I already said we never know about the age of online friends who know you are 10 years older than me. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I think in online most of us address with name online. Adding jee is only allowed in boddunan. :P Except @gulshan sir I never addressed anyone with 'jee'. I prefer calling him 'Sir' now. :)
That's a very good idea! It brings us all on the same platform!!! :) I never attach jis etc. to anyone even knowing they are much older than me, probably still not recovered from informal BPO culture! :lol:

Ditto. I have worked for BPO companies and I think the culture stuck with me as well. I really have no problem addressing anyone by their first name irrespective of their age. Also, I am grateful to the members here not taking offense to this habit of mine(Considering I younger than most members here)

Upload your photo first. then I will answer :P

Lol, well if you send me a mail, I can give you a link to my personal blog and there you can see me ;)

No self promotion here.

And on a serious note, how do we change our profile pic here. Initially, I used to change it by going to the community tab, click on edit profile and change it. But now I can't seem to find the option. Hope someone here can help me out.
That's a very good idea! It brings us all on the same platform!!! :) I never attach jis etc. to anyone even knowing they are much older than me, probably still not recovered from informal BPO culture! :lol:

Ditto. I have worked for BPO companies and I think the culture stuck with me as well. I really have no problem addressing anyone by their first name irrespective of their age. Also, I am grateful to the members here not taking offense to this habit of mine(Considering I younger than most members here)

Lol, well if you send me a mail, I can give you a link to my personal blog and there you can see me ;)

No self promotion here.

And on a serious note, how do we change our profile pic here. Initially, I used to change it by going to the community tab, click on edit profile and change it. But now I can't seem to find the option. Hope someone here can help me out.

you can send your blog details as PM to me. Let me see you first :cheer:
Now, no way to change your picture. Just wait.

Some days before, seeing your avatar, my house maid was laughing and asked, who is it? She might have thought, it's some creature :cheer:

Meera sandhu

No self promotion here.

Some days before, seeing your avatar, my house maid was laughing and asked, who is it? She might have thought, it's some creature :cheer:

Even i also tried to change it but could not find any way to do it. may be Puneet Chabra or Asha know it as they have changed their avatars recently. :blink:

No self promotion here.

Even i also tried to change it but could not find any way to do it. may be Puneet Chabra or Asha know it as they have changed their avatars recently. :blink:

I think we should ask the trick from either of the two as they have done it recently.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No self promotion here.

I think we should ask the trick from either of the two as they have done it recently.

Even Usha did it recently and changed to a beautiful flower. Hope if Usha is reading this post she would tell us the trick to change it. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.