Being new to weblinks would like to know the reasons for rejection of my weblinks

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Reason may be not exact answer or not include hyperlink I think at remarks reason should be given by editor or moderator.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I thought of posting this question. It is good to see the question here already.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Hope moderators reply to this one soon

You did not provided any links here. Most of the time, violating the terms could be the reason. Please read them carefully.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I had ofcourse provided the links. That's a stupid reason for rejection

Jayen wrote:
[quote]I had ofcourse provided the links. That's a stupid reason for rejection[/quote]

Please read the post before replying. I believe this is the reason for rejection.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Jayen, first of all do not be so patient for very small things. Please read the terms and conditions very carefully before posting links.
I would like to give you a suggestion.

Now open the links that you have provided to the weblinks section and see the status. Are they still active and helpful to boddunan? If not this is not a valid link and the same would be the reason for rejection.

Weblink is the one which should be guiding to this site, that is present in your reply in other sites.
Here is a tip too. If you are posting your weblinks in the answers section of any other sites, first give some answer and then refer the link. This would be a very useful tip.

Hope you got it!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.