Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yesudas is supposed to have sung even a tulu song which I was not aware of...He has also sung songs in Russian,Arabic, Spanish and of course in other Indian languages as well..He has also been criticised by many because his classical style of singing is neither Karnatic nor Hindustani, but at the same time through perseverance and hard work he has managed to make a place for himself right at the top !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yesudas is supposed to have sung even a tulu song which I was not aware of...He has also sung songs in Russian,Arabic, Spanish and of course in other Indian languages as well..He has also been criticised by many because his classical style of singing is neither Karnatic nor Hindustani, but at the same time through perseverance and hard work he has managed to make a place for himself right at the top !

Yesudas sang in eight languages in one of his live performances which I attended.
Regarding classical prowess of Yesudas, it is unfounded. In no way, he's less than any of the accomplished classical singere who can give a 4 hour at a stretch concert
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Yesudas sang in eight languages in one of his live performances which I attended.
Regarding classical prowess of Yesudas, it is unfounded. In no way, he's less than any of the accomplished classical singere who can give a 4 hour at a stretch concert

I like listening to K J Yesudas melodies while I am travelling and while I am on bed (before sleeping). I feel very happy whenever I listen to the voice of K. J. Yesudas.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
SP is one who is another favorite of mine. I can't imagine Kamala hasan without SP supporting him.

When Kamala Hasan entered movies, SP was nowhere nearby. It was Kamala hasan who encouraged SP and lifted SP.

but yesudas sung Surmaye akhiyom mein for him ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

let me add, SPB was a powerful factor of Rajinikath too

SP is not just a singer. He's a great Mimic. Even if he sings for a comedian, he will make us feel that comedian himself is singing
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.