Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In some of relations, i was charged up by my family members, so i thought to be on better side and started to remain away from them.

I don't like those relations who just come up on me, without any reason.

Yes i can understand how you feel , this often happens when relatives are involved in our family affairs ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's a hard fact of life in this dynamic world. Our relationships are subject to seemingly endless variables that life throw up in its course. What was sweet turns bitter in the rough and tumble of life. Similarly what was bitter might not be so in the light of new facts and enlightened perception.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
It does happen in all kinds of relationships. Time is a great teacher and teaches us a lot of things due to which we are able to see different people in different light as time passes. Personally for me, I have had a series of eye opening revelations at various phases which has changed many relationships for me, especially with a couple of friends whom I thought were irreplaceable!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I feel that even when property and money is not involved there would be some minor changes since all of us are growing and changing to a certain extent and this would slightly alter our attitudes towards people around us. For all we know, it may be a positive change !

Yes, you are right Usha, and people change with time due to the lessons they learn and go through a number of experiences and for responsibilities, even though a person would not like to change, but time and situations change him

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

It does happen in all kinds of relationships. Time is a great teacher and teaches us a lot of things due to which we are able to see different people in different light as time passes. Personally for me, I have had a series of eye opening revelations at various phases which has changed many relationships for me, especially with a couple of friends whom I thought were irreplaceable!!

Absolutely! There are some relationships which are quite dispensable but a few stay for ever retaining their lovely aura and flavor! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Absolutely! There are some relationships which are quite dispensable but a few stay for ever retaining their lovely aura and flavor! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

And such relationships are as rare as a perfect diamond! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rarity does not prove its non-existence! The best of all things is rare! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
In this dynamic world, we cannot expect anything including relation not to undergo change. Nothing is stable. we move and adjust according to time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Rarity does not prove its non-existence! The best of all things is rare! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

True, that is why it is best :) ....even relationships need to to be kept fine tuned and maintained without being overbearing,only then can it thrive ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True, that is why it is best :) ....even relationships need to to be kept fine tuned and maintained without being overbearing,only then can it thrive ...

That's right! It has to be appreciated by all the stakeholders in such relationships! However painstaking one might be if other sides systematically ignore and rubbish such refined overtures, it can give birth to a still-born one!! :P :P :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.