Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes his songs are still popular in Kerala today also. He is a legend in Kerala.

Mala Jaiswar
SP is one who is another favorite of mine. I can't imagine Kamala hasan without SP supporting him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

SP is one who is another favorite of mine. I can't imagine Kamala hasan without SP supporting him.

but yesudas sung Surmaye akhiyom mein for him ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

let me add, SPB was a powerful factor of Rajinikath too

Meera sandhu

SP is backbone for many.. Even Salman's most songs are sung by him.. Love listening to his voice..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

SP is not just a singer. He's a great Mimic. Even if he sings for a comedian, he will make us feel that comedian himself is singing

SP is not just a singer. He's a great Mimic. Even if he sings for a comedian, he will make us feel that comedian himself is singing

Most of the good singers have this ability to sing in voice of the actor or sound like him. This is true for many singers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of the good singers have this ability to sing in voice of the actor or sound like him. This is true for many singers.[/quote

Exceptions are Yesudas and Talat Mehmood

Most of the good singers have this ability to sing in voice of the actor or sound like him. This is true for many singers.

sonu Nigam can sing in female voice as well

Meera sandhu
thank you so much to start a thread for my most favourite Malayalam singer :)
Thanks a lot... Malayalam film industry is nothing without this man, similar to Lataji of Bollywood
No words are enough to say about him. so am keeping quiet :)
He started his filmy career in 1960 and like Lataji, we have seen a lot of variations in his voice over years.
Still he is holding teh records of maximum awards for best singer in Playback singing.(National awards).

It was my dream to see him once, I never got the opportunity to see him once even if we both belong to TVM and 2 years before I saw him at a marriage function., Chitra was also present :)

Again I consider myself fortunate to see Melody queen Chitra's live performance in Hyderabad. The best part i lke in Chitra is, she always keeps her laugh on her face be it a sad song or a happy song.
thank you so much to start a thread for my most favourite Malayalam singer :)
Thanks a lot... Malayalam film industry is nothing without this man, similar to Lataji of Bollywood
No words are enough to say about him. so am keeping quiet :)
He started his filmy career in 1960 and like Lataji, we have seen a lot of variations in his voice over years.
Still he is holding teh records of maximum awards for best singer in Playback singing.(National awards).

It was my dream to see him once, I never got the opportunity to see him once even if we both belong to TVM and 2 years before I saw him at a marriage function., Chitra was also present :)

Again I consider myself fortunate to see Melody queen Chitra's live performance in Hyderabad. The best part i lke in Chitra is, she always keeps her laugh on her face be it a sad song or a happy song.

now she has recovered from the death of her single child....the child that she got after 15 years of marriage...

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.