OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Will Hyundai EON beat Maruti Alto ?
How many articles did you write in boddunan till now ?
Friends, The year 2010 would pass into history in little less than another fornight.Do share your experiences - pleasure,pain and all!
I am a registered member. I did not login Boddunan for last 10 months. My earning is (minus)-1087 Rs. Now I want to Continue my Article writing work. May I continue? Plz Reply me.
BENEFITS OF MEDITATION Healing of All Diseases is Immediate Memory Power becomes Increased Wasteful Habits Die a Natural Death Mind Always Stays in a Peaceful and Joyful...
What precautions to be taken while purchasing a new flat?.What documents to be checked with builders?
Friends new year gone you did not make any comments for boddunan. So I am starting with comment for boddunan. "boddunan is a plateform of knoledge sharing and members...
I can say strongly Boddunan as per my concern. I get paid very easily from this site. I reach at minimum payout very fast . So my Vote is for Boddunan. I can proudly say...
Cinema is also male dominated. But we had movies that had main role for women. Some examples: Razia Sultan, Putli Bai. Here is a link that discusses such roles in a number of...
One needs take care while hiring consultants. Here are some suggestions. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/hiring-in-startups--8-common-mistakes.html
Whenever a season change takes place, we become vulnerable to some seasonal ailments, especially common cold. I don’t know if you are aware of it or not, common cold cannot be...
In recent years regular visitations of cyclones in lethal frequency with names which may evoke romantic imaginations and images but they are ruthlessly devastating puzzling all...
While ladies or girls create a new mail id, they prefer to add the name of husband/father in the newly created id. But i have not seen even a single man in my life whose mail-id...
Jimmy Kimmel's lacerating dissection of the industry has become an annual highlight of the week when television's biggest networks reveal programming plans to advertisers. This...
Will it be advisable or a right thing to love a widow if the fire of love is burning on both sides or one should remain away from any such things???
It is a great news for Surya's fan because he will act with Holywood star, Tony Jaa in his next film 7aa Arivu, which will be directed by AR...
Dear friends! What is your view on the performance of present Central Government? Thanks & Regards, Kumaresh
Court asks archaeologists to suggest ways of dealing with the staggering wealth discovered in Kerala
♥ ♥ 15th August 2010 - The 64th Indian Independence Day ♥ ♥ JAI HIND
Friends today is Ganesh puja. Students starts their study from Today so lets pray Lord ganesh for our success and lets make a goal that befor ethe year ends we all should Earn...