Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok. Let me see if i can do something for my angel :)

thats so great an angel helping a baby angel..hehehehe two angels actually girls are angels.. :)

What a funny joke... :cheer:
I don't have wings

there are some angels here on earth also without wings..they are in the form of human. :)

a.s.
I think its better not to use either of the names as password because it is easy to hack. Such passwords are so common and easy to guess especially if the hacker knows the family very well.
Even if youuse or dont use your spouse name it doesnt mean that u love or dont love your spouse. Love can be expressed in other way too.
yes, you are right sheetal.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think its better not to use either of the names as password because it is easy to hack. Such passwords are so common and easy to guess especially if the hacker knows the family very well.
Even if youuse or dont use your spouse name it doesnt mean that u love or dont love your spouse. Love can be expressed in other way too.

You are absolutely right Sheetal that's the reason i don't keep names of my family members as a password but i have seen lot of people doing it they don't understand that its not the only way to express love. :evil:
I am fully satisfy with you girls show their husband name while creating id but husband/boys makes their password as the same name of their love................they try to hide their love not try to show to everyone like wife/girls............

You are absolutely right Sheetal that's the reason i don't keep names of my family members as a password but i have seen lot of people doing it they don't understand that its not the only way to express love. :evil:

who says that by writing your family member's or partner's name as a password your id will be hacked.thats not at all true.its just that you should know the trick to write it thats it.

a.s.

who says that by writing your family member's or partner's name as a password your id will be hacked.thats not at all true.its just that you should know the trick to write it thats it.

Because keeping password of someone from your family is very predictable.I remember one of my friends keeps password of all the things on computer as the name of his wife. Those who know it can always open up his account anytime. :)
]

You are absolutely right Sheetal that's the reason i don't keep names of my family members as a password but i have seen lot of people doing it they don't understand that its not the only way to express love. :evil:[/quote]

who says that by writing your family member's or partner's name as a password your id will be hacked.thats not at all true.its just that you should know the trick to write it thats it.[/quote]

Because keeping password of someone from your family is very predictable.I remember one of my friends keeps password of all the things on computer as the name of his wife. Those who know it can always open up his account anytime. :)[/quote]

The best way to go with password is some thing which only you can relate like your first teacher whom you can remember with name. Your bike you bough when you were learning to drive. Things like that which none other can even imagine, but make sure the count should be more than 9. That is most difficult to hack.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

]

who says that by writing your family member's or partner's name as a password your id will be hacked.thats not at all true.its just that you should know the trick to write it thats it.[/quote]

Because keeping password of someone from your family is very predictable.I remember one of my friends keeps password of all the things on computer as the name of his wife. Those who know it can always open up his account anytime. :)[/quote]

The best way to go with password is some thing which only you can relate like your first teacher whom you can remember with name. Your bike you bough when you were learning to drive. Things like that which none other can even imagine, but make sure the count should be more than 9. That is most difficult to hack.[/quote]

Yes that is the better option but always keep in mind whatever password you set you don't forget it. :)
]

The best way to go with password is some thing which only you can relate like your first teacher whom you can remember with name. Your bike you bough when you were learning to drive. Things like that which none other can even imagine, but make sure the count should be more than 9. That is most difficult to hack.[/quote]

Yes that is the better option but always keep in mind whatever password you set you don't forget it. :)[/quote]

ok let me explain you.i told that one should know how to keep password. suppose if someone's wife name is XYZ and he keeps his password as XYZ so it will be easily recognized. but if he will keep it like this XYZ(+)XYZ or 123XYZ or $X$Y$z etc then no one will be able to hack. and even its mentioned there also that include symbols, alphabets and numerics in your password.

and the most important keep it as long if there are no limits. i remember once my password was of 32characters.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.