Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hum de chuke Sanam....a film which made Aiswarya star overnight. Thought, it had two heroes, both Superstars, it was she who earned everyone's attention and appreciation

But its risky for film makers to make woman centric films as these are not liked by the audience. :)

But now trends are changing....No one killed Jessica and Dirty picture are best examples.

These are exceptions most of the films get flopped if they are woman centric. :blink:

It can be said, both these films have already broken that myth

Meera sandhu
Hum de chuke Sanam....a film which made Aiswarya star overnight. Thought, it had two heroes, both Superstars, it was she who earned everyone's attention and appreciation

But its risky for film makers to make woman centric films as these are not liked by the audience. :)

But now trends are changing....No one killed Jessica and Dirty picture are best examples.

These are exceptions most of the films get flopped if they are woman centric. :blink:

Even the film "Razia Sultan" of Hema Malini was a flop movies and could not do better on box office though it was a good movie and had good songs. :blink:

Even the film "Razia Sultan" of Hema Malini was a flop movies and could not do better on box office though it was a good movie and had good songs. :blink:

I think it's teh last time Hema-Dharam acted together on screen....film released just at the time of their marriage. I think so.
E dil e nadaan.....a song having a ghazal touch.
After marriage, they have never acted together....though they hold the record of 32 or 35 films acting together.

Sanjeev do you know, which pair holds this record in Guinness books..It's malayalam pair Prem Nazeer and Sheela who acted 110 films together as pair. Almost an unbreakable record....(since films released in 60's and 70's were low in number, it's really a surprising record)

Meera sandhu

I think it's teh last time Hema-Dharam acted together on screen....film released just at the time of their marriage. I think so.
E dil e nadaan.....a song having a ghazal touch.
After marriage, they have never acted together....though they hold the record of 32 or 35 films acting together.

Sanjeev do you know, which pair holds this record in Guinness books..It's malayalam pair Prem Nazeer and Sheela who acted 110 films together as pair. Almost an unbreakable record....(since films released in 60's and 70's were low in number, it's really a surprising record)

Oh its amazing 110 films together is a great achievement. :)

I think Dharmendra- Hema is only the pair which has done highest number of films together in Bollywood. :)
But it's surprising also, this pair has never done even a single film after their marriage.

Meera sandhu
Amitabh and Jaya Bachhan have also not done any film after marriage.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Amitabh and Jaya Bachhan have also not done any film after marriage.

I think Jaya stopped acting after her marriage.
Abhimaan was before their marriage

Meera sandhu
But it's surprising also, this pair has never done even a single film after their marriage.

I am not sure if they acted together after marriage. :blink:

They haven't. I have read somewhere :)

But don't make me confuse :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :huh: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

They haven't. I have read somewhere :)

But don't make me confuse :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :huh: :whistle:

I will check it and inform you if I get anyhting related to it. :)

Don't get confused. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.