Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's strange about sarala...she often forget her passwords.
Now i have asked her to save as sms in her mobile
Another method...
Type all your user names and passwords in a word document or note pad.
Then send to your personal mail id. Delete it from your system. It will be safe. also, if you forget, just check your mail box

Meera sandhu
]

You are absolutely right Sheetal that's the reason i don't keep names of my family members as a password but i have seen lot of people doing it they don't understand that its not the only way to express love. :evil:

who says that by writing your family member's or partner's name as a password your id will be hacked.thats not at all true.its just that you should know the trick to write it thats it.

Because keeping password of someone from your family is very predictable.I remember one of my friends keeps password of all the things on computer as the name of his wife. Those who know it can always open up his account anytime. :)

The best way to go with password is some thing which only you can relate like your first teacher whom you can remember with name. Your bike you bough when you were learning to drive. Things like that which none other can even imagine, but make sure the count should be more than 9. That is most difficult to hack.[/quote]

Yes that is the better option but always keep in mind whatever password you set you don't forget it. :)[/quote]

ok let me explain you.i told that one should know how to keep password. suppose if someone's wife name is XYZ and he keeps his password as XYZ so it will be easily recognized. but if he will keep it like this XYZ(+)XYZ or 123XYZ or $X$Y$z etc then no one will be able to hack. and even its mentioned there also that include symbols, alphabets and numerics in your password.

and the most important keep it as long if there are no limits. i remember once my password was of 32characters.[/quote]

Oh 32 characters password is too long if i keep it,it may happen that i may forget it often. :blink:
While ladies or girls create a new mail id, they prefer to add the name of husband/father in the newly created id. But i have not seen even a single man in my life whose mail-id holds the name of his wife as suffix. Why is it so? :woohoo:

Same is the case, while ladies choose their name. She loves to add her husband's or father's name along with hers. But why not men?

The boys want to date some other women. :laugh: :P :P , may be that's why.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.