Friends,

The year 2010 would pass into history in little less than another fornight.Do share your experiences - pleasure,pain and all!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Personally, this year has been full of achievement for me professionally and also on this site. My health was also better this year. I had personal loss in death of my father. But this is inevitable.

On national level, this has been a year of achievement in sports. India made considerable achievement in commonwealth and Asian games. The year has been full of disclosure on scams: Commonwealth games, Adarsh Housing, 2G etc.

Let us follow these links for the achievements and failures in 2010

http://in.yearinreview.yahoo.com/2010/blog/8189/top-ten-ads-of-2010-2/

http://in.yearinreview.yahoo.com/2010/blog/12203/evolution-item-number/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

hi all
2010 was a sort of miserable year for me... I dont want any more 2010 in future. I am looking f/w to 2011.

Wish all the boddunanians a great great new year
Nice topic started by our dear member chinmoy.. :cheer: B)

For me the year is neutral as i havent faced any good or bad things as it is balance..But i feel that the bonding with Boddunan is one good thing i found in this year. Earned some amount from the site is another good thing..

In country may bad clamaities, scams and Unexpected bomb blasts happen.And i hope the next year do not continue like this.. :dry: So i wish god to give a healthly and prosperous New Year 2011 ..:)
I will discuss only personal considerations:
i got a promotion in job
i learnt many new things technically and about life
the most wonderful discovery for me this year was BODDUNAN.i will go as far as to say that it has become the source of sustenance for me.
i purchased my 1st house
Inspite of a few hiccups it was a wonderful year

A superb thread as always by ceeem
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................
Thanks friends for responding to this thread! For me 2010 has been mixed so far! I must say it has been an important year for boddunan with so many new active enthusiastic members!
For me, this year was not good in terms of studies. I was failed in 2nd semester with 3 backs. This was tough for me . I don't want to remember my negatives and also didn't want to express here. I just want to be positive and wanted to carry on. Hope the next year brings more and more delights,happiness for me.

Want to make each day Accountable

That should be the right attitude! We must learn from failures and mistakes and make an honest assessment to decide our future course of action.I wish you all the very best for the year ahead!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.