Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Seeta our Geeta is one of the great movie of Hema Malini.

Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan again together in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham movie.

Be positive
With the help of cinema we came to know much about the roles of our brave women.One such movie of Jhansi Ki Rani.Jhansi Ki Rani who bravely fought and died for the country.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Many old films had the leading lady as the central character of the film like for example, most of Meena Kumari's films were centered around her character, also Geeta Bali,Madhubala and Nargis have all had many great films to their credit...Later actresses like Rakhee,Sharmila tagore and Moushumi Chaterjee too have had some good films where they got to perform well..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But it's surprising also, this pair has never done even a single film after their marriage.

I am not sure if they acted together after marriage. :blink:

Its wrong, Jaya and Amitabh both acted in Sholay after their marriage and Jaya was pregnant during its filming!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many old films had the leading lady as the central character of the film like for example, most of Meena Kumari's films were centered around her character, also Geeta Bali,Madhubala and Nargis have all had many great films to their credit...Later actresses like Rakhee,Sharmila tagore and Moushumi Chaterjee too have had some good films where they got to perform well..

Meena Kumari's roles in Pakeeja, Sahib Bibi aur Ghulam, and Nargis in Mother India are totally unforgettable!! I like Moushami's Anupama a lot!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its wrong, Jaya and Amitabh both acted in Sholay after their marriage and Jaya was pregnant during its filming!!

Meena Kumari's roles in Pakeeja, Sahib Bibi aur Ghulam, and Nargis in Mother India are totally unforgettable!! I like Moushami's Anupama a lot!!

Yes thats true, Jaya and Amitabh acted in Sholay and also in Silsila .... :)
Kalyani, Sharmila acted in Anupama , but there was a lovely film called Anurag which had Moushumi in the leading role as a blind girl...I really liked that film which also had a social message ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But recently there has been a little change. Movies like Kahani, The Dirty Picture did very well and had woman as the lead. Heroine is another upcoming movie which is based on the story of a woman.

Live in the present :)
Women now dominate the film industry.Many movies are made without any male.Where women played the lead role.Sharmila,Rakhi and many old heroine played a centric role in Hindi cinemas.Their work was amazing which teaches us many things in our life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
But it's surprising also, this pair has never done even a single film after their marriage.

BTW we were talking about Dharmendra and Hemo malini. :laugh:

It's a new piece of information. So, I think, Jaya quit film field as soon as she gave birth to Abhishek. Am I right?

What about hema-Dharmendra jodi? Can you clear the doubt?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.