I am a registered member. I did not login Boddunan for last 10 months. My earning is (minus)-1087 Rs. Now I want to Continue my Article writing work. May I continue? Plz Reply me.

psenthil
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mr Mevrik can clarify clearly. I wish you all the best for continuation.
It is nice to hear that u are continuing your works in boddunan. Your balance issue is only known to maverick

Senthilkumar wrote:
[quote]I am a registered member. I did not login Boddunan for last 10 months. My earning is (minus)-1087 Rs. Now I want to Continue my Article writing work. May I continue? Plz Reply me.[/quote]

How did it went to negative balance? Did you got any email from support team regarding blocking of your account?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I did not got any email from support team regarding blocking of my account. But my earnings show that negative balance. Now the question is "Can I continue my Work with Boddunan?"

psenthil
Senthilkumar wrote:
[quote]I did not got any email from support team regarding blocking of my account. But my earnings show that negative balance. Now the question is "Can I continue my Work with Boddunan?"[/quote]

Negative balance means there are some articles that are found to be copied or rejected after the payment is made. You can continue working with boddunan as your account is still active.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have one query. How and when does an account become inactive. It is not desirable to indefinitely keep an account effective if a member does not log in.
My suggestion is that if an account is not logged in continuously for one year, the account may be closed after giving due notice to the inactive account holder at his email ID.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes thats right Ghulshan.... After issuing a prior notice and then
should disable the membership...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deeti- You are misspelling my name in all posts. My name is 'Gulshan' and not "Ghulshan'.

Thanks for supporting me.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.