Dear friends!

What is your view on the performance of present Central Government?

Thanks & Regards,
Kumaresh

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no i m not happy at all with the present government

Not able to control fuel price..
Price of everything is rising day by day..

More train accident.
IPL controveries..

are other reason
no i'm not happy with the performance of present government....there are many reasons....
Kumaresh not only me I think no one will like to face price increase in basic necessities of life...especially common people who struggle to earn some decent money to stay alive..

There are many reason which is making uphappy among public..I think the entire system is corrupted and lazy to do their duties..and finally common public are becoming a scrapgoats for to stay alive with the increased prices...
No am not happy with the present government. They are more concerned abt politics than people.
I'm not happy with the present government (UPA)..due to soaring in prices... :(
well i don't think it is entirely a fault of this govt. since a good security framework cannot be developed in 5 years also with that the instability in our neighboring state is causing all sort of problems.the truth whoever comes to power reducing terror attacks will be an uphill task and i don't think until and unless Pakistan and Afghanistan gets stabilized their will be any reduction in the terrorist attacks
I feel the level of corruption has increased to a unacceptable extent so much so that organised dictatorship has commenced. Otherwise satisfied with the work of the government.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
No, There is absolutely no reason for me to be happy about the current government!

In spite of them declaring stability in the overall growth rate, they have not been able to put a stopper on the soaring prices of essential food grains and other basic necessities.

They have not been able to stop Mayawati from making UP a heaven for stone statues and a hell for living human beings!

They have not been able to stop hundreds of poverty-stricken farmers from committing suicides in Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh.

Many many examples of inefficiency and incompetency of the government can be given! :angry: :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.