Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
by mixing banana in curd rice and having gives more weight and having all milk products, ice creams, kova sweets, milk, butter milk, badam milk, daily juice. will surely put on weight

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wish you all the best to the persons who try to gain/reduce weight.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Hahahah...Ashii, you must be joking!

Well, i do know one thing that women remember their broken promises (like resolutions here) far better than even forgetting them!

My all time advancing resolution is to lose weight and every year i just advance it!

But this year i lost a total of just 3 kgs! :D heheh

I must motivate myself to lose more weight

I also promised myself to reduce my weight. I was 52- 53 when I joined Boddunan. I was striving hard to keep it below 50. Now I am 59 :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: What to do? It's Boddunan's special gift ;) :( :(

Hahaha... but you need to do something the way your weight is increasing it may go to 65 kgs soon. :laugh:

mein moti ho agyi B) :angry: :evil: :evil:

Sanjeev...... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8912]}

But its tough to gain weight ask people who eat a lot to gain weight. :laugh:

So you make a resolution this time to reduce your weight to 49 Kgs. :laugh:
Actually Sanjeev,
During my school and college days, I was 'choti' among all........most slim girl among the group. I often felt sad. I have taken many Ayurveda medicines to put on weight. When I was 24, I was just 40-41. At the marriage, I worked hard to reach 46. I was 26 that time. Within 2 months, I reached 53. Then for the past 5-6 years am trying to keep it below 50. Sometimes, I was successful. last year also, this time, I was just 50. But now, God has given me what I asked him before years.....haahah. Now, even weight below 55 is something like mirage to me.

Meera sandhu
I will try to stick on to my resolutions as long as I can.

Sandhya,

I know why you put on weight

You have posted so many recipes on boddunan. You must have tried on all recipies and eaten yourself before posting the articles here

:) Well, dont reduce your weight till january,because you need the fat to keep you warm :)

Swetha Shenoy
I will try to stick on to my resolutions as long asd I can.

Generally, most people make new year resolutions on the spur of the moment and then forget it which is why most people are not able to even remember what they were let alone keeping it up or working towards it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sandhya,

I know why you put on weight

You have posted so many recipes on boddunan. You must have tried on all recipies and eaten yourself before posting the articles here

:) Well, dont reduce your weight till january,because you need the fat to keep you warm :)

ahhaha
Now am thinking to increase 1 kg ;)
60kg is more achievable target than 50, in my case :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
hAHAHAHAH

Sandhya, weight is just a number

Fat or thin, we must always remain active

Exercise, eat balanced meals, drink lots of water, eat chocolates time to time, fruits everyday and spa every quaterly

What else you need :)

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.