Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hahahah...Ashii, you must be joking!

Well, i do know one thing that women remember their broken promises (like resolutions here) far better than even forgetting them!

My all time advancing resolution is to lose weight and every year i just advance it!

But this year i lost a total of just 3 kgs! :D heheh

I must motivate myself to lose more weight

I also promised myself to reduce my weight. I was 52- 53 when I joined Boddunan. I was striving hard to keep it below 50. Now I am 59 :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: What to do? It's Boddunan's special gift ;) :( :(

Meera sandhu

Well, i do know one thing that women remember their broken promises (like resolutions here) far better than even forgetting them!

My all time advancing resolution is to lose weight and every year i just advance it!

I also promised myself to reduce my weight. I was 52- 53 when I joined Boddunan. I was striving hard to keep it below 50. Now I am 59 :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: What to do? It's Boddunan's special gift ;) :( :(

Hahaha... but you need to do something the way your weight is increasing it may go to 65 kgs soon. :laugh:
1_2012-10-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Then i need to keep the resolution that to increase my weight. Sandhya do one thing you give me some of your weight then i will put on weight and your weight will reduce :D

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of us are trying to reduce the weight. Only few try to increase. Sarala Madam, Please let me know if you get any tips to increase weight.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
yes, robert eating kaju, and milk products are best for putting on weight

Sarala Madam,

I'm trying for years together. But I never put on weight.

Oh! then Robert, have 3 bananas and curd rice daily. with a month you will put on weight

Sorry Sarala Madam,
I don't like Curd,Buttermilk.
I'm having 2 banans (karpoora Valli) every night.

But still lean.

Hahaha... but you need to do something the way your weight is increasing it may go to 65 kgs soon. :laugh:

mein moti ho agyi B) :angry: :evil: :evil:

Sanjeev...... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8912]}

Meera sandhu
Oh! then Robert, have 3 bananas and curd rice daily. with a month you will put on weight

only robusta banana can help you to put on weight...not others....
Also i don't think curd will help. Instead drink milk with horlicks :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.