Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every major state has this problem and it is right.
People rather then developing their own state and serve their state and running in different states just for earning money and growing this migration by further calling their relatives and neighbors
How come people know that a company in MUMBAI is not getting appropriate candidates? :laugh:
You are giving incorrect example?
Mumbai is capital of Maharashtra and it is the Highest populated City in India. And still you say this? Ohh God!!!
Will you come for an interview if you know that their is an opening here in Mumbai for a good job directly?

soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]This is a totally wrong concept that people are running to Mumbai for job.
when one company open at any place they require people on their qualification if they do not get appropriate people from that place then they hire from out side so there should not be no issue.[/quote]
I have not mention that Mumbai is not getting good candidate.
I ahve mentioned any place ( not mumbai).
Its true that HR manager needs qualification and skill not locality.
Whatever be it the Maharashtra for marathis is not a good moto.If all other states do the same what will happen?
It is heared that government is going to take some action.But they will exploit it too as a publicity and sympathy.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Anyways it is not the real thing, the real thing is that people are attracted towards money so they want to go in Mumbai. Government should run different opportunities in different parts of the country so that every state has at least one Mumbai kind of City which is good for earning.
I know it sounds little weird but it is the main thing over here.

soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]I have not mention that Mumbai is not getting good candidate.
I ahve mentioned any place ( not mumbai).
Its true that HR manager needs qualification and skill not locality.[/quote]
Our Government is not that pro-active to take such decisions otherwise their would not be such issues. Government is engaging themselves in such issues and passing their 5 years. :laugh:

Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]It is heared that government is going to take some action.But they will exploit it too as a publicity and sympathy.[/quote]
soubhagya das- Unlike shiva Sena and MNS, Sheela Dixit is not a regional fanatic. she only talked of Delhi problems and had no malice towards North Indians. Moreover, Delhi itself is in North Indians and surrounded by Punjab, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh. On the other hand, U.P. and Bihar are far away from Mumbai. Naturally, people from everywhere go to Mumbai and Delhi for various reasons. Better town and administrative planning through discussion among all concerned is needed to solve problems. Fanning hatred is never good.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.