Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I did make some resolutions out of which a few I could keep but some I could not because of the circumstances and other factors which also play a role in our life ...but all in all it is good to make some goals or resolutions so that you can work towards it all through the year...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I make new year resolutions every time to break them up sooner or later. I don't even remember what were the resolutions this year. :unsure:

Live in the present :)
Hahahah...Ashii, you must be joking!

Well, i do know one thing that women remember their broken promises (like resolutions here) far better than even forgetting them!

My all time advancing resolution is to lose weight and every year i just advance it!

But this year i lost a total of just 3 kgs! :D heheh

I must motivate myself to lose more weight

Swetha Shenoy
Hahahah...Ashii, you must be joking!

Well, i do know one thing that women remember their broken promises (like resolutions here) far better than even forgetting them!

My all time advancing resolution is to lose weight and every year i just advance it!

But this year i lost a total of just 3 kgs! :D heheh

I must motivate myself to lose more weight

I know maybe because I had a lot of them which were relevant to me for just the first few days of the January.

Seems you do stick to your resolutions. ;)

Live in the present :)
Good Swetha Madam. Hope you will reach the goal by end of this year. What will be your next resolution?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
ya, i hope the same

but i never had any other resolution!

everything lead to reducing my weight like no chocolates, no biscuits, no sweets all that!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
at present i dont have any new year resolution, whatever i do is one resolution for me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This year I have made a resolution to get good government job. I was studying hard for UPSC and SSC exams.
Coming new year I have very interesting resolution. Let it be secret for the time being.
I too have a resolution when i get success then i will reveal it over here

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.