OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Are actors paid too much ? Do they deserve so much
do you feel you are actor?
Wild life conservation (2077 words) - Rs. 60.00 Transgenic animals (1262 words) - Rs. 40.00 If you are taking into consideration both quality of article and number of...
hello sir i have one doubt. In top earner user list. 110 harishsuthar harish suthar 71 points 119.08 cash. it is ok but you see in 145 no name no nickname 0 points 60...
In a country, where boys are given preference in every thing and girls allowed to die in mother's womb itself, I think parents get more love in return from girls than boys....
@maverick Why dont you make the games section more interactive by giving games in which one member can challenge the other online. For example two members can play chess...
The study of an academic discipline alters the way we perceive the world. After studying the discipline, we see the same world as before, but with different eyes.
To delete contact from gmail. just goto contacts and select the contacts which you want to delete and then select delete button and click on go. Then all the email contact...
The dangerous feet. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3884]}
Friends I love to see cartoon movies. Last time I have seen Kunfu Panda. Do you like cartoon movies?
Google has redesigned its Movies page on YouTube to show off its ever-growing collection of Indian movies with more style, according to an announcement on the official Google...
The IRDA has taken decision i.e Nominee name must for motor insurance.
It's for good
Moner Manush (The Quest) received the prestigious "Golden Peacock Award" for the Best Film at the 41st International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2010.
Dear Friends, I have completed my 100 approved articles on Boddunan! my first century...? What do you think friends..plz comment...
Can you live with out mobile and internet connection for a week?
When Dronacharya asked Arjuna to shoot the mango on the branch of a tree, he aimed his arrow to the target. Dronacharya asked Arjuna, “Are you seeing the target?” “Yes,” said...
Everybody will think that the other people are more happier than them. They will many reasons for that. They have got a own house, luxourious car,good children etc. Does only...
With the retire of Sachin Tendulkar the golden period over. We never forget such great players. What your point for " Master Blaster"
share tips to make blog popular