I always found the below comment by a member for many articles.I don't wish to disclose the name of the member.

thanks for info.....good ...keep posting.

When i see the same type of comment for all articles, it makes me think whether the member is really reading the article or just putting this comment by just opening the article and closing it.
The sole purpose of this is just to get points and nothing else.

I request the members not to do these kind of things as it does not serve any purpose.Neither the knowledge is gained nor the author of the article is not getting any credit for their work.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Such comments mean nothing. Comment must include appreciation of salient features of article and criticism as well as suggestions. I suggest that unless a comment clearly indicates genuineness, no points be given.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think some days back I ran a thread covering this topic and requested the members to make it a genuine exercise.I once again take this opportunity to request them to refrain from indulging in this cheap practice.
Yes... I saw the same type of posts from some member...

This copy paste method has been in forums too sometime back.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
One point the people who are commenting like that are missing is they do not get points for such short posts. And they will be more likely to be tagged as spammers.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That is the right way of dealing with this irritants!
:) Thats good. This is the best way to stop this act!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
spammers. hha ha ha

nice move. Those who repeat and just post for getting points/rewards must rewarded like this. I agree cent percent with that.
Dear Maverick..

This is right decision. There is Rat-Cat race for earning points..
It is a misuse of facility.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Is there an specific length defined for the comments according to the terms of use of boddunan.com. If so what is it? If not will it be defined?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.