OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Life is a bit difficult for working mothers. They have to juggle their work and their family life, and it becomes all the more difficult especially if you have kids. Sometimes in...
I want to suggest new Section in boddunan that is Essay Section . In India lot of student search for material for Essay. Any members can submit self written essay and...
Has Black Hole wiped out all alien life? http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=106414
It is difficult to point out one such factor. Specify two qualities that you believe, is most essential to build new relations. Also point out two such good factors in you that...
Celebrities reveal their beauty secrets http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/celebrities-reveal-their-beauty-secrets-1329472539-slideshow/
Today India Vs. Australia oneday.Will India win.If defeated then bye.
Can u make 120 with 5 zeros?
Dear friends, I need your suggestion. My current salary is 14000 per month in Ahmedabad I got job offer in Mumbai for 3.25 lacs per anum. Current company ready to give...
Sachin may have sold his Ferrari, but has soon replaced it with a Nissan GTR 530.waooooooo
A few threads on treatments and natural cures that are raised by Akash seem to be entire posts that are copied and pasted word to word to from other websites. I accept that...
Hi friend, The question is above. well for me i really like background sounds of games which are good to hear and in 3d. First of all i record my favorite games background...
Corporate America has come down heavily against all those in US who of late have been alleging that Indian companies grab most of the H-1B work visas thus taking away most jobs...
I am very happy to see my article "Evergreen Dialogues of Bollywood Movies" is in the list of most read articles list with almost 300 hits. :) Thank you very much...
Now a days children spend too much time on playing computer games. They hardly go out to play. Why it is so? .Is it not the parents responsibility to encourage them to indulge...
Dental care is a necessity for.... ??? Why are people phobic or fearful of the dentist? What is Dental phobia? What is dental plan? how can I get dental plan? :woohoo:
Friends, The question of investment of a part of our Provident Fund corpus has sparked off a heated debate.While the leftists are fiercely opposed to the idea,pragmatic...
Hi friends, recently the President of USA Mr.Obama received the Nobel Peace Prize. Do you think he is the right candidate?
Do you regret some things that you've done or do you think that everything just happens for a reason?
Make Ubuntu sleep instead of hibernate http://goo.gl/fb/u3ua6
There are so many other nominated members who have done so little compared to Sachin. Why are they making so many objections on technical grounds?