Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Parents do not practice knowingly. It happens without their knowledge.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

It happens? How? I can't even think to do this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes they do partiality but that's OK as far as it does not hurt or get noticed by other kids. :)

But this is wrong. I don't think we should do partiality with our Kids.

No one does it intentionally it happens like in my case my daughter is more dear to me and I do some partiality but that's not intentionally. :)

Most parents are attached very strongly with all their children, but there are children in a particular family who need special attention while others need to be treated as normal ones. This depends on person to person basis but that is not partial in any way. that in fact is attention for the needy one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes they do partiality but that's OK as far as it does not hurt or get noticed by other kids. :)

No one does it intentionally it happens like in my case my daughter is more dear to me and I do some partiality but that's not intentionally. :)

Ok, Now i got you. You love your daughter very much, so you give little more love than your Son. That is fine. But I think Son, should not feel that partiality.

Ok, Now i got you. You love your daughter very much, so you give little more love than your Son. That is fine. But I think Son, should not feel that partiality.

No I equally love my son but sometimes i become partial on some situation but that's on small issues. :laugh:

No I equally love my son but sometimes i become partial on some situation but that's on small issues. :laugh:

I have seen, that father love their daughter more. Its fine. There is nothing wrong in that kind of love :)

I have seen, that father love their daughter more. Its fine. There is nothing wrong in that kind of love :)

Even everyone at my home love my daughter more than my son since their birth as my daughter is more sensible than my son. :)

Even everyone at my home love my daughter more than my son since their birth as my daughter is more sensible than my son. :)

Happy to hear this.

Parents love all children and take best care of all. But the children may be different needing different treatment. I am reminded of an incident. a woman distributed sweets in her village as her son passed matriculation exam in III div. A few days later, her another son passed graduation in I div. The woman did not care. On asking why this time she was so indifferent to her success, she said that thus was not unexpected. She loved both but rejoiced more on success of her incompetent son. There is also a story in Bible of Prodigal son. Father rejoices as his truant son returns. On complaining by his loyal son, he says that when a sheep is missing, the shepherd ignores all but the one missing and rejoices on getting back the missing one.

This is very commonly seen in middle class family. Later this affects the mind of the child. One is celebrating for his success and the other don't get chance to celebrate because it is obvious with him.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.