OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Australia'S Dani Samuels, who was one among the athletes who pulled out of the Delhi Commonwealth Games (CWG), is now raring to head-on with the 2010 CWG gold medallist Krishna...
Hai Friends, I feel like we all are family members.... All the members here are very concerned and friendly. Helping each other to find out what ever we want. Thanks...
I think Boddunan members should more involve in discussion.....we should create more technological topic to this.....i think that will increase our hits...for...
Videocon has launched the first-ever handset for bikers 'V6200' being partnered with Italian superbike major Ducati.The phone comes with great features like e-compass,...
Now a days Bike robbererys are having more for this a new idea was implemented. That is electronic bike locking...
The below incident happened in a bank in Coimbatore yesterday. A young main waiting in the counter suddenly got fits and was shaking his hands and legs.So the people nearby...
It is quite strange news!! Funny!! A dog bite has diverted a US flight. Biting dog diverts flight.. FULL NEWS HERE.... :) :) :)
Dear Members, As you all have oberved the 50% growth in traffic in the last one month which is obviously the result of appropriate key words in forum posts and I have been...
Mention the name of famous personalities those live in or near of your town and what the special thing they have done?
When we see our friends going to write an exam or attending an interview, we often wish him, "Best of luck". For birthdays and marriages, we wish them, "Best...
As Parliamentary elections draw nearer, the most corrupt political party headed by one Gandhi has been resorting to all kinds of gimmicks to perpetuate its hold on power in...
Well, do you believe in re-birth or not, here is an interesting article that claims to have 25 such cases of rebirth and out of these 25 cases 11 cases came out to be true...
What are best resources to improve communication skills?
If you don't know it, you can check out the site http://www.meaning-of-names.com/ to find out that. Don't scold me if your name is not in their database :)
Santosh Many many happy returns of the day.
June Revenue sharing still not added to account why?
Hi Today i started this topic where you can share your most unforgettable moments of your life. Mine is " My birthday of the year 2009 " I was surprised by my...
The carmaker suspends making its fast-selling premium hatchback to prepare for a new model...
http://xxxtipsandtricksxxx.blogspot.com/2010/07/indian-idol-5-online-websites-to-watch.html
The union cabinet Monday deferred a bill to substantially hike the salary and perks of members of parliament. The bill had proposed hiking the basic monthly salary of a MP...