OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Any guesses on what the next GD topic will be? I am just hoping it will be something "new" rather than on the lines of Anna's movement and India's win against...
Has anyone heard of the site trueindiaonline.com ? Is it genuine for data entry jobs? If anyone has the info ,I think it could help alot of people who need work from...
With the launch of the 'Aadhaar' number on September 29, India will become the first country in the world to implement a biometric-based unique ID system for its residents on a...
Why Australia is so paranoid about security when its players land in India! It's ridiculous! Australia must look at its own shoddy and messy record in providing security to...
Like every year the youth will celebrate the valentine day whereas certain groups will oppose them and even harass them It appears that the disturbing groups are not law abiding....
Is eating egg similar to abortion for Hen?
Post-superbug, stricter rules for antibiotics use coming http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4507925&page=0
Do you think Rahul Gandhi will change the image of the Indian Politics? :P
I am seeing a few GK questions in polls. Posting GK questions in polls is not advisable. Mr Sunny Singh appears to be a quizmaster :)
Why the moderator revenue is changed from the month of August and september.
Lets try to get as many referrals as possible to make boddunan a 6000 plus member website.
48% cancers due to tobacco chewing. Here is a link- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/chandigarh/48-cancers-due-to-tobacco-chewing/articleshow/10649252.cms
Most of the schools are now like they are running a bussiness. :evil: Their fees is so high that even the medium class person can't afford it too easily. :evil: I am worried what...
Friends, do you know Boddunan will give you a lot in future? One day boddunan will provide adsense linking facility then you all will earn from adsense also this time your...
Hi Friends! Tomorrow we are going to celebrate the birthday of one of the most celebrated and versatile geniuses of all times-Gurudev Rabindra Nath Tagore.A great...
Do life plays game with us or we play game with life? Which is correct and which one you prefer?
Many times i had been in confusion when any beggar has come to beg something from me. I don't understand whether i should give anything or money to them or not? Sometimes I do...
Getting lift in a private bus (school bus) proved costly to a man and his girl friend. The girl was gang raped and the man assaulted. It is never advisable to ask for lift....
Physical violence is not limited to ordinary folks. The celebrities are no exception. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/physical-violence-an-eye-opening-truth-slideshow/
I have found exactly the same article written by the same author, it is approved twice and different cash credits are awarded for the same. This type of incident occured...