OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can dieting can be dangerous to health ? Yes it can be if proper diet is not followed, what is your opinion
Have you ever bought anything from tv or through internet ?
http://realrockingblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/10-best-cricketers-in-world-sachin.html
I have to admit that I have not written even a single letter after my marriage. What about you? Do you write letters for friends or relatives? I think, I can't find even a...
As per current news mallika sherawat is ready to show her naked body in front of camera if she gets sufficient money for that. is it because western culture/public...
As Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose was a great freedom fighter Govt,sould declair a national holiday on his birthday. He was a international hero.
Do you yawn in your sleep? :) :)
Is the art - of writing letters lost or is it still present ? What's your opinion
Hi, friends At Paid2YouTube you get paid to view YouTube Videos The process is easy! You simply click a video and view to earn money. Earnings Example » You view 10...
IE9 is available in a public beta, or trial version, in more than 30 languages. Many of the world's most popular sites including Facebook, Amazon.com, Time Warner Inc's, eBay and...
Please keep Boddunan.com site open as long as you are on net. If you want to work on other site then also don't close Boddunan... open another explorer and work on it.
do you think every friend is important?
The rain also cried of Dravid retirement and gave win to england this is so funny for indian team
Prepare wine with our hands http://www.makingyourown.co.uk/make-your-own-wine.html
Avoid these foods for impotence. 1)High sodium in foood. 2)High oily and saturated food. 3)High fat foods 4)Food high in sugar. 5)Avoid alchohal.
Siemens is instituting a search for India’s Ecovatives. Ecovatives are those organizations who have undertaken innovative environment friendly initiatives in their regular...
I think everyone has come across induction stoves in the market. Though the prices of these stove are more than regular gas stoves i think they have lot of benefits. Are they...
May cut petrol prices by November 16, says Indian Oil Chairman.This is a hope.
There are such stunningly beautiful places on this earth...one such place is in China which is considered to be the most beautiful place on earth by many.. Yangshuo is located...
I am writing my first poem here. I had written it about 5 years ago when I was in class Seven. Please do rate it and give some advice. Actually, I could not save the whole copy...