OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Greeks are going to elect a new government which might have far-reaching consequences on the common European currency 'Euro',eurozone economic crisis and the global economy. What...
Sir i have posted two project reports on 1.4.10 & on 3.4.10 with titles 1.Measuring Packet recording 2.Enterprise Security Now more than 1 month completed. Whats the...
We don’t need empty talkers howling at the top of their voices before the flashing cameras and bright arc lights for the sake of talk. We need change makers Be the change you...
"Some men are born great,some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them".This what Shakepeare said about greatness.While there is no problem with the...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10045]}
Friends, All we must agree that looking up a dictionary is not always a very pleasant exercise.Here's another memorable Emerson's quote,"Neither is a dictionary a bad...
Calling upon the people in the Maoist-hit Jangalmahal not to get scared, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Thursday asked them to help her government carry out...
Generally don't follow cricket, don't have time to. However this IPL I thought I will watch some games after the blasting knock of Cris Gayle. I started to support RCB, but since...
Friends, The country has been witnessing so much of blood-letting in recent times.A few hours after we celebrated the birth anniversary of Lord Buddha more than a few hundred...
Most people lack humor and are perpetually being defensive about all their actions whether right or wrong, this is actually a sign of inferiority complex ! They never let go and...
Path to Top. Not a Cake walk. One has to toil. One has to burn the midnight oil. One has to shed the sweat to reach the Top. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11092]} Line Drawing :...
Why skin around the mouth get blacken and what is the permanent remedy for it?
Hi I am Chakrapani Working for SEO and Social Media . You can call me chakri. I am new to boddunan.
What are some common situations when you are sometimes dishonest ?
Salary to be credited on 31st of every month for both public and private companies? Your Suggestions
Hi I am Girish Patil. I just completed my BE in computer from Shivaji University, Kolhapur. I have habit to write articles on various issues that's why i joined this...
Next holiday where you want to go? 1- your village 2- to meet your old friends. 3- your relatives house. 4- or will stay at home
What are the advantages of Cheques when compared to Online transfer? Why boddunan paying via cheques?
Diwali is a festival of LIGHT... enjoy your diwali with light,lamps,candles and deepak... donot brust noisy crackers... make clean and healthy nature... so what is your...
In a forum discussion I saw the following as a part of a reply. Now about charges-just as a thumb rule you should charge $1.00 per month for your PR 1 site $2.00 per month...