Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is desirable but my personal experience in Delhi was very scary. After dusk the number of buses going off the road was greater and the travelling public were left to fend for themselves!
It is desirable but my personal experience in Delhi was very scary. After dusk the number of buses going off the road was greater and the travelling public were left to fend for themselves!

Traveling facilities up to 10-30 PM are fine in Delhi but later the services are reduced to lesser frequency. Also Metro services are also terminated after 10-30 that creates more problems. Autos and taxis charge too high and not safe for strangers especially women.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Traveling facilities up to 10-30 PM are fine in Delhi but later the services are reduced to lesser frequency. Also Metro services are also terminated after 10-30 that creates more problems. Autos and taxis charge too high and not safe for strangers especially women.

Yes at night people consume alcohol and travel in buses or shared autos. I once had to travel by shared auto then I experience the real problem of travelling with a alcoholic. :blush: :S Till I reached the last stop my heart was beating two to three beats more ...Uff
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.