OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The special status of Gorkha Land is already recognized as the region enjoys special status in West Bengal state. Then what is wrong in giving separate statehood to Gorkhaland?...
What apps do you you use the most for your smartphones and why? (platforms include android, Symbian, blackberry apps, i-phone and BADA). Discuss. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
When romancing month is just to come, let me ask a very simple question. How should we love others or how will you like to love others?
Do you think e-books and internet data will replace books one day? This has already happened to some degree :blink:
Please reply if you have received any money.
Hi, I am based at Bangalore and am a corporate trainer.After a year long break post marraige,I want to start working again.What are the best ways to search for a full time job...
Have u ever been in a truamatic situation ?
This is especially about the places we visit for picnic etc and come back leaving garbage all over the place. I always see to it that I leave nothing behind. How about...
Is India really a world player in software?
Have you ever entered a competition to win a holiday?
Do you like to spend your free time in doing social work?
Why hockey not get famous as cricket even if it is a national sports ? What sports do you like to play and watch?
Today many of you may be noted the points you earned drastically fallen down.I think this is due to the introduction of new point system.But why should it be applied to old ones?...
How do you define friendship
Write your experience on boddunan on absense of boddunan team between 4 to 16 december 09.
Hey Friends.... Some members have given a suggestion to place the event on the main page... I have requested Maverick... Now I am able to see this on the page, below the...
Hi friends, Wish u all a very very Happy new year. i am very happy today.I got a call from IBM.I am sharing my happiness with you.
here is a trick in google to find a crack for software easily.. for example if you type it as crack for nero 7, it will show about result in lakhs and sometimes it will not...
The Insurance Regulator has been mulling portability in medical and car insurance policies to empower the policy holders and this might be a reality in the nest six months and an...
Hai Friends.... Here is a funny Number Game having 2 Groups... Group A: All the members name starting with the following letters.. A,C,E,G,I,K,M,O,Q,S,U,W and Y Group...