OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

The Indian women's team defeated Malaysia 72-12 to win final of the kabaddi World Cup in Ludhiana on...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10046]}
Friends, When all we are thinking aloud when boddunan is going to have 100k page impressions I am reminded of the great observation of Winston Churchchill,"It's a mistake...
I am not scared of anyone. I have come to this position through continuous struggle. I am always with the poor. I am here. If anyone wants to kill me, he can shoot me. I am not...
Whether online EDITED payment gateway are safe for us? Whether they providing highly confidencial gateway for payment?
The quality of milk is going down by the day in our country. What do you think could be the reasons behind?
Hi friends, October 1 is blood donation day. Here i wish to share the information of a website which list the blood donor details to the needed persons. This information is...
Good Morning to all my friends! It's nice to see that the number of new registration in our site which was not at all satisfactory in the past two months is picking up once...
Many types of flooring like mosaic,marble,vitrified tiles etc are available. Which one is best?
Do you remember at what age, you found out that Santa Claus wasn't not real ?
How to avoid accidents? Please share your views on this.
Here is the list of Members birthday. This list contains only the active members , please others add your birthday here. NOTE: Those who are left in this list please add your...
Quickies - Pranav Mistry Full Project Info http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2010/07/quickies-pranav-mistry-project.html
Friends only two person can change the luck of India 1- IAS officers 2_Politicians I may not clear the IAS Exam so I have planned to join Politics and will stand in...
For a new user it is very hard to see the place for forum discussion.I first went to "submit article" menu and searched whether there is the category...
A Russian airliner with 81 people on board made a miraculous safe landing in the Siberian Taiga after all its system failed.
Should the children have the complete freedom to choose their careers ?
Computers in 2020 - Innovative Video . watch it http://goo.gl/fb/gcS31
Well Have a look guys..... Here, we bring the top 10 cruel things that men do to women... 1. Having the biggest ego 2. Living with a 'selective memory' 3. Ogling...
Like our Government our India cricket team is also behaving like corrupt persons. I said this because the past Four Test matches with England was its reason. They were playing...