OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Shah Rukh Khan's film 'My name is Khan' is being screened since yesterday. Security arrangements involving heavy expenses and tension had to be made because of opposition of some...
Microsoft announced that its chief, Ray Ozzie, the successor of Bill Gates, decided to leave the company but before that he wanted to concentrate on the company's entertainment...
The Walkman, the Sony cassette device that has changed the music listening style......... It was 31 years old. This has been outdated by digital MP3 players and iPods......
The last rites of some communities include burning of the dead bodies and disposal of the residue viz. ash or bones by immersing in rivers. some times the dead bodies are half...
previously I have posted two flowers pictures.Many have liked those.Now I am posting another two.hope you all will like these and these two are also of in my...
I think Boddunan has the capacity to be a good site for Article Writing. Let's try to make it one.
I feel deforestation has also increased in alarming proportions contributing to rising temperatures and many such effects. What do you think can be done to reduce it. I have a...
The company is currently recruiting for the following positions - Essay Writers - Visa Tutors The candidate should have a computer with Internet connection, speaker and...
Do you know that there is an expiry date (physical life) for LPG cylinders? Expired Cylinders are not safe for use and may cause accidents. In this regard, please be cautious at...
When your younger siblings are not giving respect to you at all. Then how you feel and what you do? That to if the younger siblings are better than you in everything like career...
I am sending New year card in advance to all my colleaguesof boddunan family. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4260]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4261]}
Whether right to information is successful or not.
Just look the double headed animals. http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/amazing-double-headed-animals-it-s-real-1325133210-slideshow/
In Southern districts of Kerala, initials of our name indicate the first letters of a child's parents while in middle and northern regions, mother's name is nowhere included and...
Ramzan Mubarak to all of you
In Tamilnadu, If you want to go to any place which is located about 2 kilometers from the current location and approaching the auto rickshaw driver, he will be simply starting...
it seems girls and women are not secure at their homes also. Two days before, this shameful incident was reported in Kerala :( :( :angry: :angry: am really...
B) CM of Delhi said that Rs. 600 is enough for a family of five members for a month. I think she is joking. Indeed expenses of these VIP on drinking water, they don't like to...
Teachers also have liberty to entertainment the way they like. Wine, song, dance as they prefer. But is college premises okay for this?...
Sunny Leone is trying to fool Indian public: Amar Upadhyay. Here is the...