The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You know Ronark, There is a very famous article 'Beggars are my mentors'because they teach us the famous line- Jo de uska bhi hala jo na de uska... You see I like this line and most of the time I do not give unless I see some one really deserving.

"Paathramarinjuvenam bhiksha kodukkaan"........"Give alms knowing his 'Katori'" . I can't get a English name of Katori. :evil: :evil:
Is it bowl?

You can give anything to anyone.....but should know if he truly deserves it

This is begging bowl in this case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You know Ronark, There is a very famous article 'Beggars are my mentors'because they teach us the famous line- Jo de uska bhi hala jo na de uska... You see I like this line and most of the time I do not give unless I see some one really deserving.

My heart sometimes melts when any child comes in front of me. I am very emotional kind of person.

But we should not let our emotions decide our course of actions. we need to think properly whether it is a genuine case or not. You might not be aware of the fact but giving money to beggars has encouraged crimes also. For instance, some people kidnap children and force them to beg. sometimes, after making them physically handicap. So, by giving money we might actually be encouraging such crimes.Moreover, as sunilji has said, some of them are expert in invoking sympathy in others with fake words.

"Paathramarinjuvenam bhiksha kodukkaan"........"Give alms knowing his 'Katori'" . I can't get a English name of Katori. :evil: :evil:
Is it bowl?

This is begging bowl in this case.

of course!!!

Meera sandhu

Is it bowl?

You know that's the tough thing to know it if someone deserves the money we give him/her.Many of the times I get cheated as I think that a beggar dserves money but when he/she leaves me and found him/her next day in the same condition it hurts. :blink:

I remember once an old lady came to my house saying she has lost every thing in flood so please help me I gave some money to her but found her again in front of me after 2 months with the same excuse. :evil:
I just give small amount to beggar. I do not like begging by them but it is no use entering in arguments.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel very sad for the beggars.It is really a shame for the country.Government took no care for the beggar.If corruption stops then these problem will slightly decrease.Government is not taking any step to bring back the Black Money.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I feel very sad for the beggars.It is really a shame for the country.Government took no care for the beggar.If corruption stops then these problem will slightly decrease.Government is not taking any step to bring back the Black Money.

No one wants to open their own secrets. Most of the black money in Swiss banks is owned by the ones to whom you are asking to bring it back.

No sometimes people find begging to be the easiest job to earn money so they take it as profession many a times I have seen on TV and read in News paper that there is Mafia who run this beggars racket. :evil:

No sometimes people find begging to be the easiest job to earn money so they take it as profession many a times I have seen on TV and read in News paper that there is Mafia who run this beggars racket. :evil:

If some one gets shameless and unhesitatingly begs, he will do no other job. This is easiest. Just yesterday I read a Tit Bit about a beggar at Road ways. A passenger told him that he would give him rs. five if could just shift his luggage at roof of bus. To this beggar responded that he could do so provided that the passenger held the begging bowl in his hands meanwhile and collect the alms. He even offered 30% of the revenue in the bowl.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If some one gets shameless and unhesitatingly begs, he will do no other job. This is easiest. Just yesterday I read a Tit Bit about a beggar at Road ways. A passenger told him that he would give him rs. five if could just shift his luggage at roof of bus. To this beggar responded that he could do so provided that the passenger held the begging bowl in his hands meanwhile and collect the alms. He even offered 30% of the revenue in the bowl.

He must open branch offices and offer franchise to help solve unemployment. I think this was really a witty one. :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.